The Big Three automakers are faced with some pretty remarkable May sales numbers, and not in a good way. Adapting to the new demand for smaller, more-fuel-efficient cars is a long-term process. In the meantime, rebates on trucks, SUVs and vans are flooding automakers’ websites — and none more so than Chrysler’s.
For example, Chrysler is offering $4,500 cash back on the Aspen, or $1,000 plus the three-year Let’s Refuel America $2.99 gas deal. That lowers the price of the full-size SUV down to about $28,000. Check out a list of Chrysler’s incentives below.
Model: Cash Back or Cash Back plus $2.99 Gas Plan
- 2008 PT Cruiser: $1,500 or $1,000 plus Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 PT Cruiser convertible: $1,000 or Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 Sebring sedan: $500 or Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 Sebring convertible: $2,500 or $1,000 plus Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 Chrysler 300 (non-Hemi): $2,000 or $500 plus Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 Chrysler 300C: $4,000 or $2,000 plus Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 Town & Country: $2,500 or $500 plus Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 Pacifica: $2,000-$2,500 or $500 plus Let’s Refuel America
- 2008 Aspen: $4,500 or $1,000 plus Let’s Refuel America
It’s important to note that these are just baseline deals. Significantly larger (or smaller) incentives, and incentives on 2007 models specific to your region can be found on Chrysler’s homepage.
Incentives expire June 30. See here for a full explanation of Chrysler’s Let’s Refuel America plan, and be sure to check out Cars.com’s automated incentives page for a full list of offers from all brands. A full list of Dodge and Jeep's cash plus gas deals will be posted later today.