All the changes Jeep made to the 2011 version of the Wrangler and the four-door Wrangler Unlimited come at a price. For most trim levels, that price is nearly $1,000. So far, Jeep has only released 4x4 models. Pricing for 4x2s will be announced closer to when they go on sale.
To read about all the changes between the 2010 and 2011 models, along with images of the 2011s, read our report here. To see the prices for the 2011 versus the 2010, keep reading. The 2011 models are on sale now.
2011 Wrangler 4x4 Price (2010 Price)
- Jeep Wrangler Sport: $22,045 ($21,165)
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara: $27,245 ($26,255)
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: $29,245 ($28,775)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 Price (2010 Price)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport: $25,545 ($24,585)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara: $29,945 ($28,905)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon: $32,745 ($32,050)
Prices do not include a $750 destination charge.