For the 2012 model year, Acura increases its prices by $200 across the line for its entry-level TSX and adds a new Special Edition trim.
The Special Edition adds sportier appearance add-ons inside and out. You can learn more about that here.
The Special Edition starts at $30,810, $1,000 more than the base TSX ($29,810). For 2012, the TSX Sport Wagon comes with a compact tire-repair kit instead of a spare tire, to increase storage underneath the cargo area floor.
The TSX sedan and wagon are on sale today. The Special Edition will go on sale by the end of this month.
Continue reading below for more details:
2012 Acura TSX pricing (2011 TSX pricing)
- TSX: $29,810 ($29,610)
- TSX Special Edition (automatic): $30,810 (new)
- TSX Special Edition (manual): $30,810 (new)
- TSX with Technology Package (manual): $32,910 ($32,710)
- TSX V-6 (automatic): $35,350 ($35,150)
- TSX V-6 with Technology Package (automatic): $38,450 ($38,250)
- TSX Sport Wagon (automatic): $31,160 ($30,960)
- TSX Sport Wagon with Technology Package (automatic): $34,810 ($34,610)
- Destination: $885 (same)