As the 2012 Detroit auto show fast approaches, we’ve already gathered a ton of intel on what to expect at the show. Exciting debuts include production versions of the 2013 Ford Fusion, 2013 Acura RDX, 2013 Toyota Prius c and 2013 Dodge Dart. Interesting concepts will include the Nissan Pathfinder, Honda Accord coupe and Acura ILX.
Continue reading our “What to Expect, Updated” post to find out more. Also make sure to check out our other top stories of the week, below.
1. Cars.com Announces Best of 2012 Award Nominees
2. 2013 Dodge Dart Coming to the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
3. 2012 Detroit Auto Show: What To Expect
4. 2012 Detroit Auto Show: What To Expect, Updated
5. Feds Call for Ban on Driver Cellphone Use