The new Lexus GS and BMW 3 Series were some of the fastest-selling vehicles in February, according to Cars.com Industry Analyst Kelsey Mays. So, too, were more fuel-efficient models like the Toyota Prius, Honda CR-V and Hyundai Elantra. Check out our Mover & Losers series, and the other popular stories of the week, with the links below:
1. Movers & Losers: February 2012
2. 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Turbo Will Produce 259 Horsepower
3. Hyundai Previews its Next Santa Fe
4. Is the Chevrolet Caprice Coming to Dealers?
5. 2013 Honda Accord Sedan Shrinks, Gets Plug-in Hybrid Model