By Colin Bird on May 5, 2012
After seeing robust sales for most of the year, the 2012 Nissan Altima was conspicuously absent from the top 10 best-sellers of April, according to Cars.com Industry Analyst Kelsey Mays. The Honda Accord catapulted back onto the list with a third-place finish. To find out more about April's top-selling models, follow the link below. Make sure to check out our other top stories from the week, too:
1. Which Foreign-Owned Carmakers Build the Most in America?
2. Top 10 Best-Selling Cars: April 2012
3. What Does This Button Do?
4. 2013 Honda Accord Sedan Shrinks, Gets Plug-in Hybrid Model
5. 2013 Hyundai Elantra Sedan: What's Changed