Model-year 2013 brings a modest price increase for Infiniti's popular G37 coupe and convertible lineup. A performance-oriented IPL version of the convertible also debuts for 2013.
The IPL convertible joins the Infiniti Performance Line version of the G37 coupe. It uses the IPL coupe's 343-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 and seven-speed automatic transmission and features the same performance upgrades like an IPL-tuned exhaust and suspension, 19-inch IPL aluminum-alloy wheels, a Stone or Monaco Red leather-appointed interior and a choice of two exterior colors: Malbec Black or Moonlight White.
Changes to the regular G37 coupe for model-year 2013 are minimal and include standard Silk Obi aluminum interior trim, which replaces the previous Shodo aluminum trim, and a revised Stone interior color. The G37 convertible returns unchanged for 2013.
Model-year 2013 pricing is as follows and includes an $895 destination fee:
- G37 coupe Journey, RWD and automatic transmission: $40,695
- G37x coupe, AWD and automatic transmission: $42,345
- G37 coupe Sport, RWD and manual transmission: $45,795
- G37 convertible, automatic transmission: $48,990
- G37 convertible Sport, manual transmission: $52,895
- IPL G37 coupe, automatic transmission: 53,295
- IPL G37 coupe, manual transmission: $51,395
- IPL G37 convertible: $61,495
The vehicles are on sale now.