By Matt Schmitz on December 23, 2013
In 2013, Cars.com readers were most interested in knowing what were the best-selling vehicles, what had changed on vehicles between model years, kinds and capacity of seating, proper vehicle care and, most of all, our advice on which cars to buy — specifically affordable used ones. Our post advising car shoppers on the best used cars for $10,000 was the No. 1 post of the year — not surprising considering 40 million used cars were sold in 2012. Our perennially popular post advising readers on which cars fit three child-safety seats secured the No. 4 spot. Meanwhile, maintenance advice posts also proved popular, finding fixed positions at Nos. 3, 7 and 10. Find out what else was popular in 2013.
1. 10 Cars for $10K: The Best Used Cars for $10,000
2. Which Three-Row SUVs Offer Second-Row Captain's Chairs?
3. Do You Really Need to Change the Transmission Fluid?
4. Which Cars Fit Three Car Seats?
5. Best Hybrids for the Money 2013
6. 2014 Toyota RAV4: What's Changed
7. How Often Should You Rotate Your Tires?
8. 2014 Honda Accord: What's Changed
9. Top 10 Best-Selling Cars of 2012
10. How Long Do Tires Last?
News Editor Matt Schmitz is a veteran Chicago journalist indulging his curiosity for all things auto while helping to inform car shoppers. Email Matt