Everything You Need to Know About the Future of Fiat Chrysler
By David Thomas
on May 6, 2014
Today, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles laid out its game plan for the future of its many brands.
- The Chrysler brand will shed any pretension of being a premium offering and aim its crosshairs on the Fords and Hondas of the world. Full details.
- Dodge will become a performance-oriented brand, even more so than today, as well as reabsorb the SRT moniker and halo Viper. Full details.
- Jeep ... keeps being Jeep but a more global-friendly Jeep. Full details.
- We now know when to expect the next-generation of Ram pickup trucks. Full details.
- Fiat will be adding only a few models while a reinvigorated Alfa Romeo will inundate the U.S. with a handful of new cars and SUVs. Full details.
Managing Editor David Thomas has a thing for wagons and owns a 2010 Subaru Outback and a 2005 Volkswagen Passat wagon. Email David