Today, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles laid out its game plan for the future of its many brands.
- The Chrysler brand will shed any pretension of being a premium offering and aim its crosshairs on the Fords and Hondas of the world. Full details.
- Dodge will become a performance-oriented brand, even more so than today, as well as reabsorb the SRT moniker and halo Viper. Full details.
- Jeep ... keeps being Jeep but a more global-friendly Jeep. Full details.
- We now know when to expect the next-generation of Ram pickup trucks. Full details.
- Fiat will be adding only a few models while a reinvigorated Alfa Romeo will inundate the U.S. with a handful of new cars and SUVs. Full details.