CARS.COM — A favorite of Cars.com editors and consumers alike — are there car fans more loyal than the Subaru nation? — the Outback received some updates for model-year 2017, and it will get more for model-year 2018. Along with improved safety features for 2017 came a new top trim level, Touring, which gets accolades from one shopper.
"So far, so good! I had to order this vehicle as dealers do not stock them. It is the Touring model. For the styling, amenities and towing capability, you cannot beat it. I would have paid much more for a comparable vehicle in a different make. I've been an auto physical damage specialist for 30 years, and I am extremely impressed by the luxury and overall durability this car offers. I am very pleased with my purchase. The gas mileage has been averaging about 30 mpg, which is awesome for this wagon's size. I have owned many new vehicles over the years, but this Outback has impressed me the most!"
Related: 2017 Subaru Outback: What's Changed
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.