Mercedes-Benz unveiled redesigned versions of its GLC Coupe and GLC SUV for 2020 (though, if you ask us, they’re both SUVs) and now has released details on the new AMG 43 versions. They join the GLC300, AMG GLC63 and GLC63 S models in the lineup.
Outside, the new models wear an AMG-specific grille and headlight design, unique front bumper and round twin tailpipes.
Power comes from a retooled version of the previous models’ engine: a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6 that’s good for 385 horsepower, 23 more than last year. Mercedes says both coupe and SUV models spring from zero-to-60 mph in 4.7 seconds with a top speed limited to 130 mph, unless equipped with the optional 21-inch wheels with summer performance tires, which raises the top speed to 155 mph.
No word yet on pricing, but the models go on sale in late 2019.
More From Cars.com:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC300: Don’t Judge This Benz by Its Cover
- Hey, Mercedes! Voice-Activated Assistant Drives New MBUX System
- Research the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300
- Find Your Next Car
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
- 2020 Lincoln Aviator Plug-In Hybrid First Drive: Still Getting Its Wings
- 2020 Lincoln Aviator First Drive: A Surprisingly Sporty Luxury SUV
- 10 Biggest News Stories of the Week: Honda CR-V Recall Leaves Subaru Outback Behind
- The Week in Tesla News: Model 3 Air Suspension Suspended, Woman Gets Key Implant, Tesla Fire and More