The specially priced package was created for the 2016 Maxima SR, which will continue to offer it for 2017, and now there will be versions for the Sentra and Altima sedans. SUVs that will offer the package are the Rogue, Murano and Pathfinder. The six models account for about 75 percent of Nissan’s U.S. sales and the automaker says the packages offer discounts of up to $1,300 compared with similar features priced separately.
All Midnight Edition models get larger black alloy wheels, a black rear spoiler or black mirror caps, and available special floor mats. Additional Midnight Edition gear varies by model. While the original was only offered with black paint, the 2017 versions can also be had in white, gray and red.
Midnight Edition details and pricing by model:
- Sentra SR: The $490 package on sale now includes black trim pieces and 17-inch black wheels, and is available on the 2017 Sentra SR and SR Turbo.
- Altima SR: Available now on the 2017 Altima 2.5SR, the $990 package adds 18-inch black wheels and black trim pieces, as well as LED headlights and remote engine start.
- Maxima SR: At $1,195, the package on the SR on sale now includes 19-inch black wheels and black trim, including a special lower rear bumper.
- Rogue: Offered on the SV trim starting in March, the $990 package include 17-inch black wheels, as well as black roof rails, black crossbars, black splash guards, a rear bumper protector and illuminated kick plates.
- Murano: The $1,195 package available now is offered on the Platinum trim and adds 20-inch black wheels as well as black roof rails and splash guards.
- Pathfinder: The $1,195 package available now includes 20-inch black wheels, black splash guards, illuminated kick plates and a chrome rear bumper protector.