Love may very well be in the air as Valentine's Day approaches, but if love is a feeling you lack every time you walk to the garage or driveway, it might be time for a new automotive valentine. In the market for a new car, or even just thinking about it? We can help guide you toward the perfect match either way. Check out our list of links below on cars that have recently hit showrooms, and keep scrolling for hints on how to make the most of your trip to the dealership.
Related: 8 Cars Takin' a Dirt Nap in 2019
- Pickup trucks: Ram 1500, GMC Sierra 1500
- SUVs: Chevrolet Blazer, Kia Sorento, Honda Passport, Subaru Forester, Hyundai Santa Fe, Tesla Model X, Cadillac XT4
- Sedans: Volvo S60, Kia Forte, Volkswagen Jetta
- Hybrids: Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid
- Wagons: Volvo V60, Mercedes-AMG E63
- Performance: Mercedes-AMG GT C, McLaren 570S Spider
Anything I shouldn't do when I'm at the dealer? Yep. Avoid these pitfalls.
Should I get an extended warranty? That depends. Here's what you need to know.
How do I sell or trade in my old car? Learn how to prep your car before you sell it to a dealer, how to trade it in and how to deal with taxes and other considerations. If you still owe money on your old car, read this. Finally, if you want to sell it private party, here's how to create the picture-perfect ad and how to seal the deal.
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.