Cars.com is a leader in the automotive digital marketplace. Since 1997, we have built our B2B and B2C brand to preeminent status in the industry. While enjoying great stability, we continue to grow. Our workforce has more than doubled since 2006, and our revenue has increased more than 150% in that same time. Our highly engaged workforce enjoys our dedication to work/life balance, wellness and career growth as well as a rich set of employee programs. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for employees to make an immediate impact.
Cars.com is seeking a Digital Media Representative who will be responsible for developing relationships and consulting with clients within a defined geographic market. While providing an opportunity to contribute to the long-term success of a high growth and progressive company. We offer an established career path within our direct sales team for ongoing career opportunity. Our business-to-business sales representatives are responsible for selling a value-based online advertising solution for automotive clients. Our enthusiastic and driven sales representatives focus on growth of existing accounts and prospect for new opportunities, speak with decision makers, analyze their needs, and effectively deliver value-added solutions.
There has never been a better time to join this best in breed sales organization. You will be surrounded by other experienced, mature hunters and closers in an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is committed to growing their books of business and servicing their clients. If you are true closer and want a great place to work, join the Cars.com team.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
Cars.com is committed to making a work life/ balance for employees. Listed below are a few of our employee benefits:
• A demonstrated ability to meet and exceed high sales goals
• Ability to work effectively in a self-motivated environment
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and relationship building skills both in-person and over the phone
• Able to deliver high quality work results on time
• Strong coaching skills.
• Expertise with networking and building internal and external networks to increase personal and professional effectiveness
• Able to communicate in a way that demonstrates respect for individual differences and crafts messages based on audience needs
• Capability to adapt both quickly and resourcefully to shifting priorities and helps others to do so
• Able to engage others in own work by demonstrating a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment
• Superb organizational skills
• Proactive, results oriented, self-starter
• Outstanding leadership qualities
• Able to quickly assess needs of customers
• College degree preferred
• At least four years of strong business to business sales experience with demonstrated coaching and mentoring competence
• Experience as a Cars.com DMSR or DMC or equivalent experience with an Affiliate, for at least two years
• Proven success in a Cars.com sales position in terms of revenue retention and net growth
• Sales experience is a significant revenue market
Cars.com, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.