Cars.com Sales Operations is looking for a Sales Analyst to be the lead member of a team tasked with revolutionizing the way our company displays its performance metrics to internal customers beyond our current, static methods. This position will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders to measure our business and communicate the data and trends. Critical thinking and data display optimization skills are a must. A candidate must be a highly motivated, positive, organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects. This individual will interact with all levels of sales and management.
Additionally, the Sales Analyst will be responsible for providing reports, dashboards and analysis that are immediately actionable by the sales team, guiding them with them the information they need to positively impact Cars.com’s bottom line. The Cars.com Sales Analyst must be accountable, detail oriented, and able to deliver accurate and professional analysis, reports, presentations, and communications on time.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project and stakeholder management
• Critical thinker; can determine the best way to measure and display performance metrics
• Ability to employ advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to create complex, high-level reporting models from concept to completion; Excel Macro/VBA writing & editing skills a strong plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; track record of presenting data-heavy information in clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
• Comfortable with, and adaptive to, change
• Track record of making proactive and positive recommendations to business leaders on ways to improve data display and consumption
• Minimum three years analysis & reporting expierence
• Intermediate Tableau experience preferred
• Beginning to intermediate experience with statistical computing software such as R preferred
• Experience creating and delivering reporting analysis on tight deadlines
• Multiple examples of strong presentation skills including verbal presentation, PowerPoint creation and formal written documents
• History of continuous professional education and growth
• Salesforce.com knowledge a strong plus
Cars.com, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.