Cars.com is a leader in the automotive digital marketplace. Since 1997, we have built our B2B and B2C brand to preeminent status in the industry. While enjoying great stability, we continue to grow – our workforce has more than doubled since 2006 and our revenue has increased more than 150% in that same time. Our highly engaged workforce enjoys a rich set of employee programs and our dedication to work/life balance, wellness and career growth. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for employees to make an immediate impact.
At the Senior Account Executive, you will be the business lead on your portfolio of accounts. You will lead the business strategy, define the sales plan and be the main point of contact for the OEMs and senior leadership at the Agency. Your clients will see you as their trusted consultant who understands their business challenges and can tailor a suite of solutions to help them meet and exceed their objectives. Through your thoughtful guidance and direction, you will foster existing relationships and build new ones with senior level OEM clients and Agency partners.
- Tap your challenger sales mindset to meet or exceed sales goals each year by putting Cars.com on the forefront of our clients’ list of media partners.
- Possess strong understanding of trends and developments in the digital ecosystem, its implications to Cars.com and how to best leverage to win more share of digital media budgets, (e.g. ad tech, data/data onboarding, CRM systems, attribution models/software, targeting platforms, etc.)?
- Be the curator of your client’s business and actively leverage insights, intelligence and relationships to create strategies that will uncover new sales opportunities.
- Cleary position the benefits our audience, product suite and business model to key decision makers at the OEMs and Agencies and demonstrate how Cars.com can help them grow their business.
- Generate business plans for each client that clearly outlines untapped opportunities, new revenue streams and partnerships.
- Be able to dissect industry insights and campaign level analytics to help clients optimize their existing programs as well as identify incremental revenue opportunities based on the findings.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Product Marketing, Consumer Insights, Revenue Management to create large scale sponsorships as well as optimize existing products across mobile responsive, desktop and app.
- Be a resilient and confidant sales lead who can effectively navigate large OEMs and agencies to reach key decision makers.