Cars.com Sales Operations is looking for a Senior Territory Analyst to provide unrivaled sales support to ensure the company’s selling territories are primed for utmost performance. The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm on the job, analytical thinking skills, extreme attention to detail, strong communication and the ability to learn and adjust in a fast pace environment. The Senior Territory Analyst will be expected to consult their assigned sales territories, oversee the proper setup of new territories and sales team personnel, be comfortable communicating with all levels of sales management, be proficient in compiling and analyzing data to create ad hoc reports, and offer support services for the sales team.
Key Responsibility and Duties:
- Manage team projects from inception to completion
- Develop and lead team initiatives
- Ability to leverage business acumen to deliver high visibility ad hoc projects quickly and accurately
- Consult with the sales team on territory recommendations to best align them with the needs of the business and facilitate in territory realignment
- Ability to represent the Territory Team for presentations, projects, meetings
- Develop and execute ideas to make current processes faster, better, more engaging and more efficient
- Coordinate, communicate, track and review the transfer of territories, accounts and personnel between sales channels, role types and managers
- Research and resolve account ownership disputes, including out of territory sales
- Serve as a project manager for team initiatives, proactively communicating objectives and updates across all internal and external teams
- Work to leverage existing tools and databases to provide consultative guidance to the business
- Serve as point of contact for sales team questions regarding territories, customer lists, prospect lists, etc.
- Contribute to team achieving service level agreements via Salesforce Cases queue
- Assume ownership of various processes and tools as needed
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership and serve as a liaison between the Territory Team and other departments