Cars.com is seeking a Data Developer for the Data Integration team. The Data Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting various product development efforts, as well as data ingestion, data extraction, business intelligence (BI) and big data solutions. This role utilizes a strong understanding of data integration concepts, processes and methodologies, and integrating traditional data warehouse systems with big data environments.
- Under minimal supervision, define, design, develop, unit test, and support new or existing ETL solutions to meet business requirements.
- Assist in the creation, delivery and organization of sessions, monitoring load times and re-arranging processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the loading processes.
- Deliver increased productivity and effectiveness through rapid delivery of high-quality applications
- Provide work estimates and communicate status of assignments.
- Provide operational production support and be flexible to manage high severity incidents/problem resolution during off business hours.
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving data integration issues such as data quality