Cars.com is a leader in the automotive digital marketplace. Since 1997, we have built our B2B and B2C brand to preeminent status in the industry. While enjoying great stability, we continue to grow. Our workforce has more than doubled since 2006, and our revenue has increased more than 150% in that same time. Our highly engaged workforce enjoys our dedication to work/life balance, wellness and career growth as well as a rich set of employee programs. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for employees to make an immediate impact.
The ideal candidate will:
- Maintain and grow business with National Dealer Groups
- Execute on company initiatives to ensure goal achievement
- Develop, execute and manage business plan to exceed targets
- Manage regional and local level account strategy, revenue growth, KPI achievement and sales execution.
- Maintain primary ownership of Regional-level relationships at the VP, Director and Manager levels.
- Maintain shared ownership of Store-level relationships at the GM and Manager levels.
- Work across multiple teams to provide high levels of customer service
- Sales Channel Management: Leverage, support, communicate and coordinate with Local Sales Channels.
- Help attain our mission of making car shopping and selling a great experience