Cars.com is a leader in the automotive digital marketplace. Since 1997, we have built our B2B and B2C brand to preeminent status in the industry. While enjoying great stability, we continue to grow. Our workforce has more than doubled since 2006, and our revenue has increased more than 150% in that same time. Our highly engaged workforce enjoys our dedication to work/life balance, wellness and career growth as well as a rich set of employee programs. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for employees to make an immediate impact.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing business with National Dealer Groups.
- Enterprise level account strategy, revenue growth, sales execution and KPI achievement.
- Directly responsible for Contract Renewals for National Agreements.
- Primary ownership of Corporate-level client relationships at the C, VP and Director levels.
- Sales Channel Management: Leveraging, supporting, communicating and coordinating with management of Local Sales Channels and Account Management to maximize sales and service levels.
- Manage information up and across the Cars.com team/network at Director and Senior Management levels.
- Hire, coach and develop Major Account Executives.
Flexible on location