Cars.com is seeking a creative-thinking, driven Internal Communications Manager to manage the company’s internal communications channels to deliver effective, engaging and energizing content to our employees across the country. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Internal Communications on the Corporate Communications team.
- Assess the existing channels, processes and resources and identify and apply new creative approaches. This includes day-to-day management and long-term plans.
- Create well-written, culturally appropriate content as part of existing and new channels
- Orchestrate an editorial calendar for company communications, focused on growth strategy, culture and brand. Act as air traffic control to ensure messaging is consistent and relevant.
- Develop content (agendas, presentations, video, external speakers, etc.) for employee meetings of all sizes (from annual all-company events to quarterly town halls).
- Measure and evaluate communications including analysis and recommendations based on channel performance. Will include but not limited to building a dashboard to measure performance.
- Leverage internal communications programs to meaningfully engage field employees and connect them to the Chicago office.
- Work with cross functional, internal customers such as human resources, marketing, and technology, to support communications needs while ensuring messaging connects to broader organization’s style and business priorities.