Cars.com is seeking a performance marketer to oversee paid social advertising as a key piece of the Cars.com acquisition marketing strategy. The Associate Manager, Paid Social Media will be the social advertising-liaison to the highest profile Cars.com acquisition marketing projects. This person will be responsible for keeping a pulse on the constantly evolving social landscape. This individual will be a critical member of the Media and Acquisition team and will serve as a champion to the growth of the digital channel in terms of high quality traffic and conversion. They must also embrace and encourage a culture based on team work, collaboration and intellectual curiosity. They must have a strong inner drive and ability to clearly demonstrate various capabilities of social media solutions.
- Support the Media and Acquisition Marketing team as the paid social expert to help reach the Cars.com strategic goals, as well as, meet and/or exceed key performance indicators and objectives
- Assume accountability and ownership of paid social campaign execution including: strategy, set-up, tests, QA, performance reporting, contracts, construction of decks and billing reconciliation
- Proactively develop new programs and identifying areas for improvement/optimization that align with key business objectives
- Provide expert recommendations for audience targeting, bid strategies, campaign organization and ad formats.
- Collaborate with the media agency of record to ensure that business objectives are met, performance is outlined, and outputs are measurable
- Partner with the consumer analytics team to produce actionable insights and consolidated reporting leveraging advanced measurement tools, such as multi-touch attribution and internal data warehouse, and manage pixels/data integration on behalf of both the internal media team and agency partners
- Mine campaign data to provide unsolicited strategic insight based on data and optimizations to pinpoint trends and capitalize on key drivers of performance
- Implement strategies to realize improvement/growth of performance through paid social solutions
- Be a cross-functional resource on social media advertising for the organization