AutoNation Volvo Cars San Jose

Used 888-797-4912 Email Dealer
Service 877-276-2155

Average based on 82 reviews
  • Best car buying experience

We purchased a CPO XC60 AWD. Everyone at the dealership helped to make the purchase easy and straight forward. The extra parts we received were icing on the cake. My wife truly enjoys her ride.

• car service

it was good experience, they did my car service earlier than my actual appointment.

• Super satisfied

Fantastic experience. I was in the market for a new car, with my Mercedes lease reaching its expiration. Jeff Cox is a masterful sales professional who skillfully demonstrated the advantages of his product and worked with me to secure the car I wanted. The S60 Inscription Platinum is a HUGE value. Great product, great service great value.

• 75000 miles service & change of 4 tires

I've been going to this dealership for service since my husband bought the S70 in 2000.

• Great Service Dept.

AutoNation Volvo was great in providing the 20,000 mile service on my vehicle. They performed a thorough inspection, completed the task on time, and presented me with a clean vehicle.

• XC90 Service

Great service by all, great follow up and the loaner car made it flawless experience

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Convenient and easy

Thank you for your kind words and review. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

I like the dealership best for repairs because I always get a free loaner car for as long as my car is in the shop and I can pick it up and drop it off right there. On my previous service they told me I needed about $1500 in repairs. Naturally I took it to another shop for a second opinion. AAA car repair said nothing they said I needed was actually needed but that they found a different problem. So I took it to an independent Swedish car repair shop. They told me all of the items listed needed to be done but I'm not sure if that was true or not. In the end I just got most of it done at the dealership. I don't know about cars but I love my Volvo!

• Most helpful Sales Manager

dsfedgfdsfg drgedgrdgr sdgdfg dsgfgh eter sdfg sdffgr

dsfedgfdsfg drgedgrdgr sdgdfg dsgfgh eter sdfg sdffgr

• Great experience, great car

Best car buying experience I've had to date. No hassle, no pressure. Got a great deal with no negotiation required.

• Professional and helpful service department

I was impressed with the service department. The technicians analyzed and repaired my SUV quickly and also washed my car. M