Superior Buick GMC

49 reviews

49 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Superior Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 30, 2018

Gus at Superior Buick was nothing but amazing. He was so courteous and professional. I had previously been working with another dealer and my experience... was less than favorable, I drove the extra 20 miles to see Gus and he blew them out of the water. He gave me an awesome trade in price, was able to get me in an upgraded vehicle with everything I wanted. He was so accommodating to what I wanted, and I even picked my car up same day. I will never go to another dealership, it is clear why they are top rated in Michigan. Kind, courteous, professional, and they want your business.

February 23, 2018

Needless to say searching for a new vehicle can be stressful, expensive and time consuming.. I had talked to many dealerships, and none of them could compete... with Superior! I had the pleasure of working with Derica and Gabriel and they took care of everything! They were so very professional and kind.Right now my life is very busy and it's hard to make time for just about anything! That's where these guys stepped in, my lease was up and I needed a new car so I gave them a call..I never even stepped foot in the dealership ! We did everything over the phone, and email. Process was easy, fast and smooth. I told them what I wanted, gave them my budget and they made it happen. They certainly work very hard for their customers and it's clear that they take pride in their work! They even delivered my new car to my place of work, I signed all the paper work right there. In my new car in less than 10 days! I will definitely keep coming back to this dealership for years to come, and will continue to recommend them to everyone!

January 29, 2018

Car was ready at time promised by service personnel

Marie, your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Superior Buick GMC and we hope to see you again soon!

January 4, 2018

The dealers web site listed the car I bought for 36,000 dollars, but I was informed that the cost would be 3,000 more because the discounts listed could... not be used together, even though the web site stated a "final" price of 36,000. They explained that this was an error and that the web sight was managed by GM. That didn't make sense to me, but I bought the car anyway because I loved my last Buick, and I love the new one even more, even though they delivered it to me with the driver side door locks not working properly. They fixed it without any hassle a couple of days later. I would also add that my sales person, Tony Jaber was very good. I liked his calm demeanor and he was straight forward and honest in our interactions. I would definitely recommend Tony to other prospective buyers.

January 1, 2018

Melissa worked hard to find the right vehicle at the right price for us. Melissa and the rest of the staff we were in contact with were very friendly... and helpful. I would highly recommend Superior Buick to anyone.

Melissa Bauer

Sales

October 31, 2017

My sales person was Dante Cashaw. Mr. Cashaw was very polite and knowledgeable about the entire sales/purchase experience. He answered all my questions,... and gave helpful suggestions. This was a welcomed experience, in comparison to my original experience with the first sales person, whom I would like to never ever deal with again. I look forward to working with Mr. Cashaw regarding any lease issues. Thanks for a job well done Mr. Cashaw. Respectfully, Erika Thomas

October 24, 2017

I had an amazing experience leasing my GMC Sierra with Dante, he was great and really helpful. He did everything to give us a great deal.

September 28, 2017

I had a enlightening experience,very personable. I would recommend this dealership to my friends. Mr.Cashaw was a respectable young man and good at his... job.

September 21, 2017

Went to Superior as a first time customer to lease a new Acadia and I am so glad that I did! Dante's service was fantastic and both he and Rany were certain... to explain EVERY detail of the process to me! They made the transition from my previous lease a breeze! I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market and I will certainly be back!!

July 7, 2017

Today was my very first lease, after researching and asking friends for reference they all kept saying the same name over & over " superior Buick GMC Dearborn".... I met the owner Bas and the guy is dedicated and he really cares about his customers and business. I highly recommend this dealer, the staff is really friendly and the rates are awesome. You will not go wrong with them that's the honest truth! Great job! God Bless you guys