Jaguar Land Rover Aston Martin Newport Beach

New 888-427-1219 Dealer Website
Used 888-427-3220 Email Dealer
Service 877-622-1023

• 2016 Range Rover Sport HSE Superhcarged V-6 Black

Moyca G. & Nancy R. had everything ready for us ahead of time. Easy paperwork process. Love the Car.

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your new Range Rover Sport! Congratulations!

• Great customer service and accomodations

The customer service was great and the repair / inspection took reasonable time.

• owner

great service I would recommend someone else to dealer

Thank you for the review and recommendation, Martin!

great service I would recommend someone else to dealer

Thank you for the review and recommendation, Martin!

• Land Rover Newport Beach 2016

The sales staff was great and they were very helpful and wanted to make me happy. There were some minor oversights that we had to iron out but I think we are getting those all solved and really all that matters is attitude and the staff at Land Rover's attitude is excellent!

Hi Tracy, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that our Team at Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach is taking great care of you. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at marketing@hornburg.com Best Regards, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach

• Great Range Rover

Traded in our two cars (one LR, the other a Mazda) and it was easy. We got a fair trade price and everything was smooth.

• range rover

very bad and worset experience, what was promised was not delivered. i own BMW, MBZ and Porscha they treate thier customer like a customer and they deliver what they promis even more.

Hi Mohammad, We appreciate your honest feedback and are concerned regarding your experience. We would love the opportunity to speak with you in further detail and gain some insight as to where we can improve. Please feel free to contact us at marketing@hornburg.com as we would love to speak with you. Best Regards, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach

• Review of Newport Land Rover Dealership

Very help and positive. I wished there was a better inventory for the type of SSR was looking for but overall I love my Rover. Seth McGowan was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend anyone looking for a Land Rover to work with Seth.

Brad, Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your review and sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on your new Range Rover! Cheers, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach

• Purchase of LR4

The process took a long time because we bought 2 cars, however Daniel was patient and did a great job.

• Great

Great wonderful vey knowledgeable dealership and employees

Great wonderful vey knowledgeable dealership and employees

Hi Paul! Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us. Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our clients had a wonderful experience while visiting us! Cheers, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach

• 2016 Range Rover Evoque

Best car buying experience. It was fast, easy and pleasant dealing with Natasha. Very professional, I got the best deal out of 4 different Land Rover dealers.

Hi Armen, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your comments and are so happy to hear that Natash was able to get you into a new Evoque! Thank you for the opportunity to service you and congratulations! Best Regards, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach