Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach

109 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 16, 2019

Simply the best!!! Best customer service. so happy and satisfied with my purchase. They made it one pleasent one. Thank you.

October 14, 2019

Vilma Ramos 1 review 2 days ago I took my vehicle for service August 16, 2019 my technician guy Luke, He was very helpful from day one, but when I went... to pick up my vehicle on August 23 on a Friday they give it to me damage my suspension front, and luke told me not to worry about it just only the right front side and I can continue driving it for 3 to 6 months he gave me the wrong information. I spoke to manager Karen and after that they transfer me with the manager Dave Elliot, He was very rude with his tone of voice loud they don’t wanna be responsible that they gave me the vehicle damage my suspension they just only willing to drop $600 off from $3,472, basically just giving me the price of regular customer discount , and, Dave said that he was gonna work on the price with me, which I should not be paying anything at all. I took my car for service for the cooling system leak oil and came out with a big damage with my suspension, and even my insurance feels that they did something wrong with my vehicle , my insurance they were willing to help me, even though they don’t cover suspension but these what they think, they believe that they damage my vehicle the dealer. I hope they can able to fix this situation. The general manager from the Jaguar theater Newport Beach his name is Steve Brown. I have contacts so many times Mr. Steve Brown and he had not bother returning my calls neither my email I have sent him two times certified letter from my attorney and he’s not respond, I gave him enough time to settle the situation so now my next step is complain to the barrel business in Bureau. I hope no one goes through this situation but there’s many fat going on on the dealers.

• August 29, 2018

Quick and great service, in and out in 1 hr. Finance is very quick.

Hi David, we're glad you enjoyed your experience with us, that's what we're here for. Thanks for sharing! Best regards, Jaguar Land Rover Newport B...each.

October 7, 2019

Still waiting for specialist to come to my home and set up all the equipment.

August 26, 2019

Everyone at this dealership loves what they do and it shows. I had the pleasure of working with several people at Land Rover including the GM. Great experience.... Thank you

Hi Kimberlee, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, it means a lot to us! Hope to see you again soon! Best regards, J...aguar Land Rover Newport Beach.

July 22, 2019

Jaguar Newport Beach must be one of the worst dealerships I have step foot in. The "customer experience" is way below average. If you think you're going... to walk in and get the same customer experience that you do at Fletcher Jones Mercedes, you better just pay the extra money and buy a Mercedes Benz. NO ONE CALLS YOU BACK OR RESPONDS TO YOU EVER! I purchased a new car back in February, it was pretty late in the evening. Upon delivery the windshield had a small crack on it and the salesman told me he would fill it. Of course, he told me all the reasons why not to have my windshield replace on my brand-new car. After driving the car for a few days, I notice a terrible crackling noise coming out of the speaker. I took the car to the dealer repeatedly for 4 months straight, until they finally said my issue was not repairable and the car fell under the Lemon Law. Don't get me started with their headquarters in New Jersey, good luck having anyone call or write you back. It took them months to finally send me an email. Overall, the dealership has been a disappointment. Sadly, this is my second car I purchased with them and they just couldn't make it right for me. I would have been a loyal customer for life but instead, I am taking my business somewhere else (Porsche) and hired an attorney to pursue legal action to get all my money back. I would advise anyone to just go somewhere else. Not professional = No business.

July 18, 2019

Lalit Hermajani (always ask for him!!!) -- I went in to purchase a certified used Range Rover. Lalit was extremely helpful from the start, and always available... and responding to me within the hour. The negotiation on price went on for about a week, and at the end, Lalit and his team met me at a very fair price while taking in my trade and matching what I had been offered by CarMax. Great service. When I picked up my car, it was fully detailed, filled up with gas, with all manuals included as if I was getting into a brand new car. I would not be able to tell the difference in service and satisfaction if the car was used or new. I found Lalit to be extremely honest, to the point and responding to all my needs and questions.

Hi Marii! We're so excited to learn how happy you are with your experience, thank you so much for taking the time to share with us! Enjoy your new ...Rover! Best regards, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach.

June 26, 2019

Top notch dealership. Really took care of us from the moment we walked in. No pressures. Steve, the GM, came by and said hi. The entire process was smooth,... even though they are undergoing renovations. The only bad part of our experience, which wasn't really their fault, was waiting for finance to finish up with the customers in front of us. Literally sat there for almost 2 hours as this "couple" couldn't make up their mind about whether to take the car home that night or wait for better terms. When they finally finished, it took us perhaps 15 minutes to finalize everything. Had the finance person looked up from their screen for just a minute, perhaps my wife wouldn't have sat there until 930pm. Eventually, I had to leave because our 15 month old son was with his grandparents and it was getting very late. I left at 730 thinking my wife would be 30 minutes behind me. She left at 945

Hi Pej! We regret to see these sentiments and that things didn't go as smoothly as we'd have liked, we apologize either way. It's still motivating to... see how happy you are with our assistance in getting your new car. We hope you and your family enjoy your new ride and that we get to see you again in the future. Best regards, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach.

May 31, 2019

DAVE STURGIS of Land Rover Newport Beach was our sales rep who exhibited patience and helpfulness beyond what anyone could expect for helping us over and... over coming in to customize our new Range Rover. We had a paint flaw when delivered and, while the vendor who fixed it needed to do it two more times, Steve Cervantes and Dave were, again, very patient and diligent to make it right.

Hi Scott, Thank you so much for the great feedback, it means a lot to us and keeps everyone motivated! Enjoy your new Rover! Best regards, Jagua...r Land Rover Newport Beach.

May 1, 2019

We stopped by this dealership to look at their S U V ?s . We were greeted by friendly professional personnel and were connected with Moyca G. She took... us on a test drive and we liked this vehicle. Moyca made our leasing experience so easy and painless. We came back the following day to finalize the deal.We met with Nate in the finance department which went smoothly. Our car was washed and ready to be driven home.

Hi Maureene, it's so motivating to learn how happy you are with your experience. Thank you so much for letting us know! Enjoy your new car! Best re...gards, Jaguar Land Rover Newport Beach.