New 888-823-8439 Dealer Website
Used 888-823-9862 Email Dealer
Service 888-824-0168

• Mrs Williams

This is my fifth car (lease) from the Ford Store in San Leandro. We are a Ford family my husband has one and our two daughters have a Explorer and a Edge. JR our salesperson is great he listens to what you want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Ford Store San Leandro. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Purchased a 2017 Escape Titanium AWD

Danny Gol, as always, provided the absolute best in customer service and made the entire purchase process as pleasant and smooth as possible.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Kent! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Ford Store San Leandro!

• Visit to Ford Store San Leandro

Everything was great about visit. They had the exact tires in stock and installed in good time. Also had service

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, John! At Ford Store San Leandro, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Satisfied customer

The workers had great customer service and I appreciate theme

The workers had great customer service and I appreciate theme

• Vehicle Service

All was good. I waited longer than I anticipated to get my vehicle back but there were no issue and the service was excellent. Thank you!

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our guests, Quintin! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Happy

They get me in and out in a most reasonable amount of time.

They get me in and out in a most reasonable amount of time.

• My MKX

Enjoyable. Shopping for a car can be very stressful. Reza made it quite easy for me to get into a new car. Very informative and not pushy. Thanks again Reza.

• Service Repair

ONLY issue was that the weblink for car status wasn't update and I had to rely on a phone call. But the experience of the Rep as very good

• San Leandro Ford Store

Good, transparent buying process. I am always pleased with the service department.

• great dealer