San Leandro Ford

(4.8) 81 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent

It was my First time buying a car from a dealership. I was very lucky to find a bilingual salesman (spanish/english). He made me feel welcome and he ...answered all my questions and concerns regarding the whole process. I am now telling my family and friends about this dealership in San Leandro. Thank you for taking the time to help me with the whole process. It was much better than what I expected. Gracias!!

Ana we?re happy we could help you! We hope you continue to choose Ford Store San Leandro for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• "Stuttering" problem when starting out.

My car was not running smoothly, so I took it in to the Ford Store in San Leandro. The service person told me that they would have to keep the car 5 ...days. I told him that I could not do without a car for 5 days, so he arranged for a rental car for me. My car was repaired in 5 days, so I turned in the rental car and was credited for the deposit and Ford paid for the rental. My car was under warranty, so I did not have to pay for the repairs.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Carol! Thank you again for choosing Ford Store San Leandro, and we h...ope to see you again soon!

• Purchased a 2017 Escape Titanium AWD

Danny Gol, as always, provided the absolute best in customer service and made the entire purchase process as pleasant and smooth as possible.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Kent! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and tha...nk you again for choosing Ford Store San Leandro!

• Visit to Ford Store San Leandro

Everything was great about visit. They had the exact tires in stock and installed in good time. Also had service

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, John! At Ford Store San Leandro, we value our customers and we loo...k forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Satisfied customer

The workers had great customer service and I appreciate theme

• Vehicle Service

All was good. I waited longer than I anticipated to get my vehicle back but there were no issue and the service was excellent. Thank you!

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our guests, Quintin! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business an...d we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Happy

They get me in and out in a most reasonable amount of time.

• My MKX

Enjoyable. Shopping for a car can be very stressful. Reza made it quite easy for me to get into a new car. Very informative and not pushy. Thanks agai...n Reza.

• Service Repair

ONLY issue was that the weblink for car status wasn't update and I had to rely on a phone call. But the experience of the Rep as very good

• San Leandro Ford Store

Good, transparent buying process. I am always pleased with the service department.

San Leandro Ford