• Best Experience

After going to abother dealership and dealing with very unhelpful, unpersonable people I found myself going to York Kia and I couldn't be any happier with my decision! David DiBlasi was amazing and he helped me in every way possible to make it the best experience I have had in buying a car and I couldn't ask for anything more!

• Excellent service now

Friendly and good service. The service manager seemed on top of things, knowledgeable about Kia cars and good people skills, genuine, a good listener, and down-to-earth

• Pleased from purchase (3rd York Kia) to service

Easy to make appointment and appointment date was quick. When I picked up my car I noticed that the comments of the problem was exactly how I explained it. Customer service has always been excellent

• Clean

Pleasant & friendly staff did my oil change in a timely manner mudt gove you 20 word's hope this enough

• great experience

Billy was easy to work with and the whole process was straight forward without a lot of song and dance. I would recommend him. Overall great experience with Kia and I am loving the sportage.

• Good dealership

The employees are courteous and because I had an appointment my wait was not too long. I would recommend making an appointment for service. I appreciate having my vehicle washed after service as well.

• Service Experience

The Service Garage Manager ! Great Guy, takes the time, makes you feel your needs are very important. That is hard to find these days !

• The best buying experience I have ever had

Harry is a great listener and for the first time in 20 years I left with the color car I wanted.

• oil change, tire rotation

your people were wonderful and extremely customer service oriented. I felt that I was well taken care of which is a rare thing.

• Excellent customer service, wonderful experience:)

Buying or leasing a car can be stressful and frustrating, but at KIA Medford, MA the experience was pleasant and easy. No pressure or unnecessary delays. Customer service was excellent!