• Excellent Service. Great Salesman.

I had been conversing with my salesman at Land Rover Encino for the last few months discussing the vehicle I wanted to purchase and when I was going to be purchasing. He was extremely helpful. When I meet him to make the purchase, he was professional and helpful and made the purchase quite simple. All of the other people were friendly and helpful. I purchased a 2016 LR4 HSE. This is the third Land Rover I have purchased from Land Rover Encino and it has always been a pleasant experience. I will will not go to any other dealer. From my past experience, their Service Department is outstanding. My car was always ready when I was to told it would been done with same day service and loaner car.

• Alex the great!

Overall satisfaction was excellent...Worked very hard to find the car we wanted!

• Experience buying at Land Rover Encino, Ca

My experience with Land Rover Encino was beautiful! From the moment I first spoke on the phone with my sales guy Steve Miller simply inquiring about a car until 4 weeks later my purchase.

• Amazing customer service and work!

Sam was knowledgeable honest and professional. I will always bring my vehicle here?

• Service

I was very satisfied with the people who helped me. They went out of their way to be pleasant and helpful.

• Survey for Anthony Eston

Love our Sales dealer the experience was great. Anthony was great to work with would recommend him to friends.

Thank you for all your help. Always appreciated.

Thank you for all your help. Always appreciated.

• Mister

Great customer service and amazing sales personnel. Mike M. did a great job!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Land Rover Encino. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Great customer service and amazing sales personnel. Mike M. did a great job!

• Edmond Yadegar

Very sweet and respectful, and he made sure everything got fixed.

Very sweet and respectful, and he made sure everything got fixed.

• Not Great Service

Every time I come here it's the same. Bad follow up. Bad customer service. Car comes back dirty.