Average based on 53 reviews
  • 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo

We would like to thank Chris and the Premier Sports Car Team for the most outstanding automotive buying experience we have ever encountered. From the first time we walked into Premiers very clean show room and met Chris, to the end of the process when we picked up our 911 Turbo, we were treated with the up most professionalism. Here are a few examples of why we think our buying experience was simply above our expectations. Chris's expertise and interpersonal communications skills were clear, concise, and precise with a friendly interactive style. All the team members we had communications with were savvy and very knowledgeable car people. Our Porsche was detailed to a very high level by Steve, in fact so well we may never drive the car in any type of inclement weather. Deidra even went to the Missouri License Bureau, in a rain storm, to register the car and obtain the license plates. We requested a few small upgrades which were taken care of by Chris and the team in a timely manor. We are already looking forward to our next car transaction with Chris and the Premier Team. Jim and Darlene Vanderford

• 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo

We would like to thank Chris and the Premier Team for the most outstanding automotive buying experience we have ever encountered. From the time we walked into Premiures very clean show room and met Chris, to the end of the process when we picked up our 911 Turbo, we were treated with the up most professisism we have ever encountered. Here are a few examples of why we think our buying experience was simply above our already high expectations Chris's expertise and interpersonal communications skills were clear, con size, and precise with a very friendly interactive style. All the team members we had interactions with were very savvy and knowledgeable car people. Our Porsche was detailed to a very high level by Steve. In fact, so well I may never drive the car in any type of inclement weather. Dedra even when to the Missouri Licences Bureauro, in a rain storm, to register the car and get the licenses plates. We requested a few small upgrades which were all taken care of by Chris and the team in a expedious and timely manor. We are already looking forward to our next car transaction with Chris and the team. Jim and Darlene Vanderford

• Michael cimmino

I traded two autos in for a 2015 Range Rover. Although it was a long distance deal and I was not able to visibly see the car in person it was represented perfectly. The trade values for my cars were very fair. I recommend to anyone looking to buy a new car to do business with Premier. I'll be back in the future. Thanks premier Michael

• Great Service

We purchased from out of state and I can say the process was smoothed. Great Customer Service!

• Great Service and attention

Chris and everyone made everything so easy and smooth. Transaction was seamless and all paperwork was good. Great Car and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again you have a new loyal customer.

• Easy transaction .

I have bought and sold many cars in my lifetime. My experience with Troy was very very positive. They even went to DMV for me.

• Outstanding

I cannot say enough good things about Chris, Deidre, and all those that worked to provide us with the best vehicle sale experience. Professional, kind, efficient, and exceptional service are just some of the things that make this dealership top of the line. Thank you for what we are now calling The Christmas Miracle Tundra.

• Amazing experience!

I was on vacation and starting having car trouble. I found the Yukon Denali for sale online and made an appointment to look at it. From the time I first talked with Ralph until I drove away I was continually blown away from the experience. Nice, friendly, absolutely 0 pressure, flexible, honest, and easy to work with are words that fall short of describing my experience. I cannot recommend them any higher!

• Great service and friendly salesman!!

Very friendly and helpful!! Brought car to me to look at. Ralph was a great salesman.

• Awesome Buying Experience!

This was an awesome buying experience from beginning to end. The level of professionalism, from all staff, was amazing. Trust, support, consideration, unpretentious, and service-centric are a few words that come to mind. If you need a high-quality collector car, this is the place to start!