• Friendly staff, great service.

Staff responded immediately upon my arrival; exhibited genuine interest in helping me and provided loner vehicle while mine was serviced.

• Truck being serviced

I, thought I had scheduled an appointment with my GMC app, but it didn`t go through they took my truck on in the shop

• Happy Service Customer

I have had the pleasure of bringing my vehicles to Black Pontiac for over 10 years. They have serviced my Envoy, Toyota Avalon and Buick Enclave. The customer service as well as the vehicular service has always been top notch. I am confident in the accuracy of the diagnostics, as well as the qualify of repair work. I will continue to use Black Service department for my vehicular needs.

• Great experience

The gentleman that I worked with had great customer. He explained to me what was done and how many more visits I had on my contract. I observed that he was very busy but he still took time to talk to me and did it with a smile and did not make me feel rushed. I give him a A+. I hate I did not get his name, so I could put it on this survey.

• Fast service

I got an appointment for a general oil change on the same day I phoned, paper work was ready when I arrived, and I was out in just under an hour.

• Great service, clean facility

Excellent experience. In for oil change and general service. Everything went very well. No problems. Had appointment and the service department took our vehicle exactly at the time of our appointment. Very pleased. Would recommend your dealership to anyone. Thanks for being an outstanding dealership in our location.

• Surprised

I felt that the oil and filter change was too expensive. More people would go to the dealerships if their prices were more in line with the economy.

• Great Fast Service

Very enjoyable buying experience ! Doug is a great guy to deal with and was very knowledgeable showing me the features on my new Sierra truck. Mark made the financing processing as easy as possible - Thanks Guys see ya next year !

• Very good service

I am an old customer. I first bought a 1973 Gran Prix from Larry. I have been doing business with Black's ever since. Good service and good people.

• The way it should be...Easy and professional!

I have had 45 cars in my life. This way the easiest and best experience at a dealership I have ever had. The entire staff was A++. Enough said!

Thanks for the great comments!

Thanks for the great comments!