New 866-396-9834 Dealer Website
Used 888-851-6238 Email Dealer
Service 888-276-0533

Average based on 40 reviews.
  • Great experience

The gentleman that I worked with had great customer. He explained to me what was done and how many more visits I had on my contract. I observed that he was very busy but he still took time to talk to me and did it with a smile and did not make me feel rushed. I give him a A+. I hate I did not get his name, so I could put it on this survey.

• Fast service

I got an appointment for a general oil change on the same day I phoned, paper work was ready when I arrived, and I was out in just under an hour.

• Great service, clean facility

Excellent experience. In for oil change and general service. Everything went very well. No problems. Had appointment and the service department took our vehicle exactly at the time of our appointment. Very pleased. Would recommend your dealership to anyone. Thanks for being an outstanding dealership in our location.

• Surprised

I felt that the oil and filter change was too expensive. More people would go to the dealerships if their prices were more in line with the economy.

• Great Fast Service

Very enjoyable buying experience ! Doug is a great guy to deal with and was very knowledgeable showing me the features on my new Sierra truck. Mark made the financing processing as easy as possible - Thanks Guys see ya next year !

• Very good service

I am an old customer. I first bought a 1973 Gran Prix from Larry. I have been doing business with Black's ever since. Good service and good people.

• The way it should be...Easy and professional!

I have had 45 cars in my life. This way the easiest and best experience at a dealership I have ever had. The entire staff was A++. Enough said!

Thanks for the great comments!

Thanks for the great comments!

• Impressive Dealership

I can not use enough adjectives to describe this dealership. From the time we arrived we were greeted and made to feel special. We had drove 43 miles to this dealership and it was well worth the trip. Bill Strick, Jr. was our Sales Representative for us buying a new 2014 Terrain. He had a great personality, listened to us and was very knowledgeable about the features of this vehicle and the paperwork involved. We were never pressured, he knew exactly what we wanted and always answered our questions. Mr. Black, the owner, greeted us personally and was actually around during the processing of our paperwork. Mr. Black and Bill followed through with everything they told us. This is a very comfortable and down home dealership and we felt very special during the process. Thanks to all the staff and the above already mentioned, this is the best experience I have every had buying a car. I highly recommend this dealership. I am a very picky person and if I had to rate this dealership and 10 was the highest, I would give them a 12.

• Overall Service Visit

Frank Brown usually waits on me. He knows my name when I walk in the door; he's always friendly and helpful to me.

• Great service and very clean.

Had to take 2014 Sierra for a recall, it may have taken 20 mlnutes or so, not a long wait. They have always been very nice and courteous.