New 866-415-3369 Dealer Website
Used 888-294-3431 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-0360

• IMPRESSIVE!

Jason, Thank you for your loyalty to Ron Marhofer Nissan! We appreciate the review & your business!

This the 5th vehicle that I have either purchased or leased from his dealership and I cant say enough good... no GREAT things about this place! Dave Seymour was my salesmen and he could not have been more accommodating I would and have recommended this dealership along with this salesmen to all of my family and friends! Dave was also able to get me an incredible price with the help of his manager.

• INTERESTING

We were in the final phase of a purchase of an advertised vehicle with a stated mileage of 37,691 miles. the dealership (RON MARHOFER NISSAN) wanted us to sign a mileage verification certificate that was actually 38,502 miles (811 MILES DIFF.).

• Great Buying Experience

Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you making the trip to do business with us & hope you enjoy your purchase!

I purchased a used car from this dealer in January and could not be happier with my experience. I called a few days before and made an appointment for a car I found online. The dealer called the day before to confirm the appointment. They also called the morning of the appointment to confirm the car was still there and that it would be on hold for me. At the dealer I was not pressured and given plenty of time. They also told me exactly what they were coming up with the value of my trade in that they had, which I appreciated. I worked with Brian W. He was extremely helpful and patient answering all of my questions. He provided the best car buying experience I have had. I am very happy with how the whole process went.

• ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE

Sergio, We are happy to hear your experience was a good one! We appreciate the review & your business! Enjoy your Altima!

Bradley K. (customer service) and Michaelle S. at the finance department made sure I had a swift and pleasurable experience. I found the car on their internet website. And one of their customers advised me of the good service at Marhofer Nissan. I highly recommend them. I am very happy with my purchase and enjoying the Altima.

• Excellent secrvice

Jalen, Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your business!

CJ Gran was very helpful. He made the whole process very easy and simple. We did not have to negotiate for the price and still feel like we got a great deal. Definitely recommend CJ and Ron marhofer nissan

Jalen, Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your business!

• Sabrina

Sabrina, Thank you for sharing the details of your experience with Kyle! We hope you had a very happy birthday!

your salesmen Kyle Grime is a great employee.. He was very patience with my husband that could not make up his mind. Even though the Rouge 2016 was for me a birthday present and much needed. Thank you Kyle for your time and patience.

• Excellent Dealership for Buying a Car

Ralph, Thank you for making the trip! We appreciate your business & look forward to serving you again in the future! Enjoy your Rogue!

November 1, 2016 Visit to Ron Marhofer Nissan: Buying a 2013 Used Nissan Rogue was very easy even though I live in Pennsylvania about 2.5 hours from this Cuyahoga Falls dealership. After a preliminary phone call, salesman Brian Wells went out and personally checked over the used Nissan on the lot and phoned me with a very accurate and honest evaluation of the vehicle prior to me making the 2.5 hour drive. Once arriving at the dealership, Brian, Mike (the used car manager) and the finance employees were extremely knowledgeable and friendly to me. I received a fair price on my old car trade-in, Brian was super knowledgeable on the Nissan Rogue, and within a three-hour period I took a test drive, traded in my old vehicle, agreed on pricing, did the financial/legal paperwork and drove home with a very nice 2013 Nissan Rogue. The dealership facilities and offices were very customer-friendly and modern. A special thank-you to Brian and in the future, I will buy another vehicle at Ron Marhofer Nissan in Ohio. Another advantage: seems like car prices are lower in Ohio than in Pennsylvania so I will be a repeat Pennsylvanian customer here.

• Awesome!!!

We appreciate your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy your Rogue!

I recently bought a rogue from Marhofer Nissan and it was a refreshing experience. CJ did a wonderful job and I could not be happier. I am really glad I went to marhofer nissan!

We appreciate your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy your Rogue!

• 2017 Nissan Armada Purchase

Tim, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your business! Enjoy your Armada!

Best car buying experience...ever! Mike and Dave worked very hard to find the exact new Armada I wanted! Quite a task since they just came out. I'm already recommending my friends to go to your dealership. Keep up the great work!

• Excellent staff

James, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your lease!

The place is spacious and they have flat screens every where. The people working there are all very nice. My wife and I visited five different dealerships before finally coming to this one. They are not sales people. They are not pushy and they don't get paid on commission. Very easy buying a car and unlike some other dealerships I was able to get a 60 month lease.