Ron Marhofer Nissan

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 261 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle !
    April 14, 2017

Drove 2 hours to buy a vehicle my wife and I saw online. We would have driven 2 days for that type of sales experience! Honestly never felt better buy...ing a vehicle than we did with them. Great vehicle great price and everyone there went out of their way to please us. Thanks to everyone at Ron Marhofer Nissan!

Roger, It was our pleasure to serve you, thank you for making the trip! We appreciate your review & your business! Drive safely!

Dave Seymour was awesome!
    March 9, 2018

Dave Seymour helped us purchase a used car for our son and he was great to work with! He was very patient, especially since we test drove 4 different... cars. He made us feel he was trying to find what we were looking for. There was never any pressure to buy. We were also there well past closing and the whole team at the dealership were extremely nice. We would definitely go back to Dave and Marhofer Nissan in the future.

Leslie, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business & look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future! Drive safely!

Best salesman I've ever worked with
    January 22, 2018

the salesman I had was very nice and knew the car inside and out, I'm VERY HAPPY with my new Rogue Sport, I can't say enough good things about this de...alership

Becky, Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your Rogue!

Worth the 240 mile drive to by my new/used car! :)
    December 29, 2017

Purchased a 2014 VW Jetta from Ron Marhofer Nissan on 12/17/2017. Their pricing was exceptionally competitive, so I took a chance to drive 240 miles ...down from Michigan to consider a purchase. It was worth it: Front to back, sales to service, this dealership is a "class-act". Everyone was kind, receptive & responsive to my needs and questions. Never once did I feel pressured to purchase a car; nor did I sense any used-car dealership "shadiness" from anyone. Customer-first mindset with great staff from my first call. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone considering a purchase on a new or used car.

Thank you for making the trip! We appreciate your kind words & your business! Drive safely & enjoy your Jetta!

Happy Nissan Owner
    December 6, 2017

Great overall experience. My only complaint is that two days later my car needed a part (an upgrade) and the part is not in stock anywhere in the USA.......it's on back-order. Sure would have been nice if they had told me this!

We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you for your kind words & business! Drive safely!

not very impressed
    August 12, 2017

Not the greatest place. They are a "one price" dealership. They tag the cars I liked as more expensive than online., Why? They also mention $450 reb...ate of you do Nissan finance on every car and then at dealership I was told they list that on every car online but not applicable to used cars in most cases. That's the 2nd item that's not accurate or truthful. They then spam email you after they get your email address with messages of how bad they want to sell you a car and even their manager sent me a canned message. After I replied that yes I was interested, never heard back from them?!? Why? What's the point of the spam email in this case? I inquired about the "extended warranty" they offer and was told good for 40000 miles for around 4k.. After I said that was ridiculous the salesman basically said yeah not a great deal but was obviously trying to coach me into it. Basically I shook my head at everything here. A very sloppy operation, no real communication or replies to my emails price even even dropped and never was told by my sales person. They claim to be so upfront, honest and no negotiation but I found it over priced and filled with inaccurate information. Get the rebate offer for financing off all the cars it does not apply to online!!! This is why consumers dont trust dealers and if you have a price online mark it the correct price on the lot, do go wit lame excuse it was an oversight. Unacceptable!!!

We do apologize for any miscommunication on our part. We have addressed & corrected the pricing issues but would like to speak with you more in depth... about your personal experience. Please contact Kevin McBryer, team leader, at 330-923-8000. Thank you.

Nissan Rogue made in korea
    July 3, 2017

On May 16 I wrote a review about the vibration in my rogue. Ron Schafer from Marhofer Nissan asked me to get in touch with him to resolve the problem.... I contacted him and took the car in for service. They had it 3 days ,did give me a loaner, adjusted the idle and told me the car is operating as designed. When I picked up the car I told the tech I was very unhappy with Nissan and Ron Marhofer dealership. He suggested I contact Ron Marhofer. I e-mailed Ron Marhofer on June 27 2017. I have not been contacted By Nissan or Mr. Marhofer and probably won't be. The vibration is still there and getting worse. I would not recommend or buy another Nissan product and would not deal with any of the Marhofer dealerships.

Frank, We apologize for your continued concerns with the Nissan product & our organization. Sean Schafer is working to resolve your concerns. Thank ...you for your patience.

New 2015 rogue
    May 16, 2017

Until I purchased a new 2015 Rogue in November of 2016 I would have given this dealer a 5 star. I bought and had my Altima serviced here for several y...ears. The rogue has had a vibration since day one. They have changed the freon for the a.c. unit and resently lowered the idle all to no avail. The service tech told me that all rogues made in Korea have this inherent problem and I will just have to live with it. I guess I expected the dealer to get more involved when a customer has an inherent problem instead of ignoring them.

Frank, We are sorry to hear of the problem with your Rogue. We would like to get more information to try & assist you. Please contact our service ma...nager, Sean Schafer, at (330)923-8000 or via email at sean@marhofer.com. Thank you.

Business Owner
    March 30, 2017

The advertised the van at a very good price. They helped me find financing. They did not try to raise the price or switch vehicles. Returned phone ca...lls and worked with me to make a prompt sale. Very good service.

Joel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business! Drive safely!

Excellent experience
    March 24, 2017

Purchased a used car. Salesman Robert was very professional and helpful. He worked with me and made my buying experience very pleasant. This was the 8...th vehicle I've purchased and the most pleasant experience through the finance department I've ever experienced. You won't go wrong with these people.

John, Thank you for making the trip! We appreciate your review & your business! Drive safely!

Ron Marhofer Nissan