Ron Marhofer Nissan

(4.8) 259 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle !

Drove 2 hours to buy a vehicle my wife and I saw online. We would have driven 2 days for that type of sales experience! Honestly never felt better buy...ing a vehicle than we did with them. Great vehicle great price and everyone there went out of their way to please us. Thanks to everyone at Ron Marhofer Nissan!

Roger, It was our pleasure to serve you, thank you for making the trip! We appreciate your review & your business! Drive safely!

• Worth the 240 mile drive to by my new/used car! :)

Purchased a 2014 VW Jetta from Ron Marhofer Nissan on 12/17/2017. Their pricing was exceptionally competitive, so I took a chance to drive 240 miles ...down from Michigan to consider a purchase. It was worth it: Front to back, sales to service, this dealership is a "class-act". Everyone was kind, receptive & responsive to my needs and questions. Never once did I feel pressured to purchase a car; nor did I sense any used-car dealership "shadiness" from anyone. Customer-first mindset with great staff from my first call. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone considering a purchase on a new or used car.

• Happy Nissan Owner

Great overall experience. My only complaint is that two days later my car needed a part (an upgrade) and the part is not in stock anywhere in the USA.......it's on back-order. Sure would have been nice if they had told me this!

We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you for your kind words & business! Drive safely!

• not very impressed

Not the greatest place. They are a "one price" dealership. They tag the cars I liked as more expensive than online., Why? They also mention $450 reb...ate of you do Nissan finance on every car and then at dealership I was told they list that on every car online but not applicable to used cars in most cases. That's the 2nd item that's not accurate or truthful. They then spam email you after they get your email address with messages of how bad they want to sell you a car and even their manager sent me a canned message. After I replied that yes I was interested, never heard back from them?!? Why? What's the point of the spam email in this case? I inquired about the "extended warranty" they offer and was told good for 40000 miles for around 4k.. After I said that was ridiculous the salesman basically said yeah not a great deal but was obviously trying to coach me into it. Basically I shook my head at everything here. A very sloppy operation, no real communication or replies to my emails price even even dropped and never was told by my sales person. They claim to be so upfront, honest and no negotiation but I found it over priced and filled with inaccurate information. Get the rebate offer for financing off all the cars it does not apply to online!!! This is why consumers dont trust dealers and if you have a price online mark it the correct price on the lot, do go wit lame excuse it was an oversight. Unacceptable!!!

We do apologize for any miscommunication on our part. We have addressed & corrected the pricing issues but would like to speak with you more in depth... about your personal experience. Please contact Kevin McBryer, team leader, at 330-923-8000. Thank you.

• Nissan Rogue made in korea

On May 16 I wrote a review about the vibration in my rogue. Ron Schafer from Marhofer Nissan asked me to get in touch with him to resolve the problem.... I contacted him and took the car in for service. They had it 3 days ,did give me a loaner, adjusted the idle and told me the car is operating as designed. When I picked up the car I told the tech I was very unhappy with Nissan and Ron Marhofer dealership. He suggested I contact Ron Marhofer. I e-mailed Ron Marhofer on June 27 2017. I have not been contacted By Nissan or Mr. Marhofer and probably won't be. The vibration is still there and getting worse. I would not recommend or buy another Nissan product and would not deal with any of the Marhofer dealerships.

Frank, We apologize for your continued concerns with the Nissan product & our organization. Sean Schafer is working to resolve your concerns. Thank ...you for your patience.

• New 2015 rogue

Until I purchased a new 2015 Rogue in November of 2016 I would have given this dealer a 5 star. I bought and had my Altima serviced here for several y...ears. The rogue has had a vibration since day one. They have changed the freon for the a.c. unit and resently lowered the idle all to no avail. The service tech told me that all rogues made in Korea have this inherent problem and I will just have to live with it. I guess I expected the dealer to get more involved when a customer has an inherent problem instead of ignoring them.

Frank, We are sorry to hear of the problem with your Rogue. We would like to get more information to try & assist you. Please contact our service ma...nager, Sean Schafer, at (330)923-8000 or via email at sean@marhofer.com. Thank you.

• Business Owner

The advertised the van at a very good price. They helped me find financing. They did not try to raise the price or switch vehicles. Returned phone ca...lls and worked with me to make a prompt sale. Very good service.

Joel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business! Drive safely!

• Excellent experience

Purchased a used car. Salesman Robert was very professional and helpful. He worked with me and made my buying experience very pleasant. This was the 8...th vehicle I've purchased and the most pleasant experience through the finance department I've ever experienced. You won't go wrong with these people.

John, Thank you for making the trip! We appreciate your review & your business! Drive safely!

• INTERESTING

We were in the final phase of a purchase of an advertised vehicle with a stated mileage of 37,691 miles. the dealership (RON MARHOFER NISSAN) wante...d us to sign a mileage verification certificate that was actually 38,502 miles (811 MILES DIFF.).

• Great Buying Experience

I purchased a used car from this dealer in January and could not be happier with my experience. I called a few days before and made an appointment for... a car I found online. The dealer called the day before to confirm the appointment. They also called the morning of the appointment to confirm the car was still there and that it would be on hold for me. At the dealer I was not pressured and given plenty of time. They also told me exactly what they were coming up with the value of my trade in that they had, which I appreciated. I worked with Brian W. He was extremely helpful and patient answering all of my questions. He provided the best car buying experience I have had. I am very happy with how the whole process went.

Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you making the trip to do business with us & hope you enjoy your purchase!

Ron Marhofer Nissan