• S. Payne

Jairon Reyes was the best! Very knowledgeable and absolutely NO pressure. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the great compliments! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to working with you more in the future!

• Quick in. Quick out.

We are pleased to hear that Steven was able to get you in and out quick and painlessly! Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Steven Miller was our sales rep. I came in to see him a week before my purchase. We kept in touch and finally agreed upon a very fair price for a Toyota FJ Cruiser. Steven was courteous, quick and honest. Tommy was our finance guy and he worked fast with our credit union. Thanks guys for a painless experience.

• Great service

Hi Nalina, thanks for letting Wally help out on your service visit! He'll be happy to hear that everything worked out so well!

Came to look at the car. Wally has been so helpful and straightforward. He is not pushy and treats us respectfully. Ended up buying a car with easy process. He even trusts us to bring the car home first and bring the payment back the other day. The car was cleaned shiny and new!

• Good Experience

I was visited to find-out a used car. The dealership has a very good facilities, and sales person is very helpful. I got a lot of options there within my budget.

Thank you for sharing about your visit with our sales team! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to have you back in again in the future!

• Great Experience

Overall the entire process was awesome, Steven was great and helped me get what I needed. Got a great deal and the experience was better than any other dealers I've visited.

• A new loyal customer here!

I worked with Brad, Craig, and Tommy to buy a used Mazda CX-5 and they were great! As a first-time car buyer at a dealership that negotiates I was definitely nervous but Brad laid things out for me at each step, didn't mind me needing things repeated or clarified over and over, and did this all while having light-hearted conversation to put me at ease. Craig was the finance manager who worked my deal and he bargained so much better than I had any right to ask - just to earn my business. He's got it - from now on El Dorado is my go-to AND my recommendation to friends and family looking to buy a vehicle. Tommy, who did all my finance paperwork, worked at the perfect pace to get my signed and on my way to pick up my son from school! All around the best experience

Thank you for sharing about your experience! At El Dorado Mazda we work hard to provide the best customer service available and we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit! We know you'll love driving your new CX-5 and we look forward to working with you more in the future!

• Always great service

As usual my visit was quick and efficient allowing me to wait for my vehicle.

As usual my visit was quick and efficient allowing me to wait for my vehicle.

• Great service and good people

very nice and attentive salespeople. The facility was nice and clean. Very helpful and resourceful finance team.

• Great Experience

Mark was very helpful and anyone else that I dealt with were also very helpful and professional. I picked up the truck in the evening and it was dark so there were a couple minor little things to be looked at but otherwise I was very happy with the experience. Great truck and great staff. Thank you.

• Great service

Great experience. Got the truck that we wanted. Sales people are excellent.

Great experience. Got the truck that we wanted. Sales people are excellent.