El Dorado Mazda

669 reviews

September 21, 2020

Everyone I met was lovely - quick in and out, and a lot of flexibility. I went for 2 test drives and Greg was super helpful and encouraging. Personable... and accommodating.

February 23, 2018

My salesperson Phil gave great service and he was able to answer all my question without making feel like an idiot. When I need a new car I will shop again... with Phil.

• April 7, 2018

Extremely helpful staff. Buying the vehicle was a pleasure with these people. Would recommend that anyone might conceder stopping there first. Good... selection and great prices!

November 19, 2017

Was trying to purchase a vehicle from them and never received a call or email from them. It’s been almost a month already and I been calling and emailing... them but never get anything back. A big waste of time.

November 10, 2017

The dealership has call and left personal and private number to call back.I really hope I can get the financial help I need to purchase this vehicle. The... staff has been outstanding,the reception was very professional. If car is anything like the staff I will be bless.

Thank you for the kind feedback, Alfonso! We hope we are able to do business with you soon!

July 7, 2017

I recently bought a new 2017 Mazda3 from Eldorado Mazda; Brayden Kelly, the salesperson, was the best! he is very attentive, knowledgeable and absolutely... NO pressure. In and out, no issues, made us feel at home and ease with our car purchase. Would highly recommend - great car and excellent staff. Thank you all so much.

May 6, 2017

Justin Griffin and Steve Miller were very helpful when I was purchasing a used 2008 Mazda 3. Everyone were friendly. I would definitely recommend this... dealership.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to hear that Justin and Steve were so helpful in finding you the Mazda you wanted. Come back and see ...us if you need anything else!

March 30, 2017

Steven Miller was our sales rep. I came in to see him a week before my purchase. We kept in touch and finally agreed upon a very fair price for a Toyota... FJ Cruiser. Steven was courteous, quick and honest. Tommy was our finance guy and he worked fast with our credit union. Thanks guys for a painless experience.

We are pleased to hear that Steven was able to get you in and out quick and painlessly! Please let us know how we can help in the future!

February 21, 2017

Came to look at the car. Wally has been so helpful and straightforward. He is not pushy and treats us respectfully. Ended up buying a car with easy process.... He even trusts us to bring the car home first and bring the payment back the other day. The car was cleaned shiny and new!

Hi Nalina, thanks for letting Wally help out on your service visit! He'll be happy to hear that everything worked out so well!

September 30, 2016

I was visited to find-out a used car. The dealership has a very good facilities, and sales person is very helpful. I got a lot of options there within... my budget.

Thank you for sharing about your visit with our sales team! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to have you back in again ...in the future!