Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used (214) 613-1353 (214) 613-1353
Service (888) 542-0236 (888) 542-0236

4.3

Better Customer Service

Highly recommend Jesse. Very considerate and quick with the process. Makes sure you get what you are looking for in a vehicle. He made sure we bought a vehicle that satisfied both our needs as a couple.

4.0

2018 Grand Cherokee service

Scheduling service online was easy with many time slots available. Scheduled maintenance was completed in one day. Warranty work required ordering parts so they said they’ll call in 2 weeks when parts arrive. Staff was friendly and efficient. My rep was Jasmine.

Dealer response

Thank you! We are glad our staff provided you with an enjoyable experience. We look forward to your business with us again!

I recommend this dealership to EVERONE!

I visited this dealership for the first time. Jasmine was my service advisor. She greeted and treated me with opulent customer service as well as took care of all of my vehicles needs. As a result of her service and the hospitality of the staff at the dealership, they have gained a loyal customer. Thanks for your care!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Jasmine we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Service

Liz was very helpful with my service request. Anytime I had questions or concerns I knew I could call her and she would get back to me immediately.

Dealer response

Thank you, James, for your kind words about Liz! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great customer and Service experience.

I bought my car in for service and it was a very good experience. Great team of people and everyone was very friendly. Especially to my child. She really enjoyed the food they provided. As always it was awesome!

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Satisfied customer

Great overall experience. Both the customer service and service tech were great. I am pleased with my visit and do recommend Dallas Dodge to others.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business!

Best Service Around!

Ronnie DeLuna went above and beyond to provide stellar customer service! He was polite, friendly, and efficient. The service to my vehicle was accomplished quickly, professionally, and to the highest standards.

Dealer response

Thank you Kay for your kind words! We are so glad we were able to provide you with a great experience and exceed your expectations! We'll be happy to pass your positive feedback to Ronnie. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

4.0

2018 Charger

The quote was very close to the actual price. Service time was reasonable. Billing to longer than expected but accepted. The price was reasonable and fair.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

service work

Been buying from Dallas Dodge for at 12 years and use only them for my new car and truck needs. Service department has always provided excellent service.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

It was great

Josh helped me out for my two new tires. He made it quick and easy. I’m very pleased by their work so far. I would recommend coming to Dallas dodge

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Mike! We are very happy to hear that our team treated you well and were able to help you with your shopping experience.