Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

623 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 8, 2020

Dennis Giron was excellent very professional, I've purchased 4 vehicles from them and service is still number 1 wonderful customer service I would recommend... them to family and friends 5 star service all the way around..

Thank you Linda for your kind words for Dennis and our team! We are thrilled that you always have the best experience here with us! Thank you for your... continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

July 1, 2020

I’ve taken my Grand Cherokee SRT to Dallas Dodge for an oil change, a 30,000 mile service/inspection ($800) and a warrantee repair over the past three... months. After picking up my car for this last warrantee repair, I find in the discharge paperwork that my rear brakes are metal on metal (to the point of failure) and I need new pads and rotors. Not once in the previous visits (even the 30k service/inspection) over the past few months did one service “professional” mention that my pads needed replacing. Even when I’m down to zero pad left with metal on metal no one mentions that I need a rear brake job. The only reason I found out is because the discharge paperwork seemed excessive (8 pages) and I dug through them to find the service tech’s evaluation. I guess the safety of me and my family are of no concern to these service “professionals” that they would even mention that my brakes are to the point of failure. This is the second horrible review I’ve had to give this service department and it doesn’t seem to phase them in the least. I guess driving 30 miles to the next closest dealership is my only option.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent visit because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we ca...n fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me? Christopher Chiv General Sales Manager 214-327-9361 ext 1452 cchiv@dallasdodge.net

• March 11, 2019

I went in to get a new car and every thing went very smooth and the customer service was excellent thanks Michael Brown I'm loving my new car.

Thank you Mildred for your kind words about Michael! We are thrilled that he made your car buying experience excellent!

July 1, 2020

Dallas Dodge let me down big time. Took my promaster 2500 to diagnose a shaking at speed of 40-65 mph but failed, they started fixing recalls that I was... not ready for. None knowledgeable technicians i would say.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent service visit was unpleasant. I would like an opportunity to address your co...ncerns and to earn your business, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you. Pedro Palenzuela General Manager ppalenzuela@dallasdodge.net

June 27, 2020

Friendly, great customer service, didn't take long to have my vehicle serviced. I would recommend family and friends.i will return when my vehicle need... service.

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

June 24, 2020

I can truly say for as long as I have brought my car for service to them, whether it was for a routine checkup or something else, that they keep a level... of professionalism that is worth commending.

Thank you Genell! We are thrilled that our team always provides you with the most professionl experience! We thank you for your continued business!

June 20, 2020

Marylu did an amazing job taking care of me. She was able too get us right in and out. Highly recommend her and Dallas Dodge. Mike Quennia is the best... and most honest Sales Manager I have ever had. Highly recommend him as well.

Thank you, Randy, for your kind words about Marylu and Mike! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

June 19, 2020

Eric is a tru professional my repairs we’re done correctly and in a timely manner great experience will return for business or for future buying needs

Thank you, Eric, for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

June 16, 2020

Very poor service Do not have friendly people With appointment they take 3 hours only for an oli change After the service is done they leave the car... all dirty with black grease.

Thank you for your feedback about your service visit wait time and the condition of your car condition, because that should not have happened. I need ...to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Christopher Chiv General Sales Manager cchiv@dallasdodge.net

June 16, 2020

Any dealer performed service is expensive, with that said....... have brought several of our vehicles there for repair/service through the years. Never... had any problems or complaints with services given. Staff are helpful and polite when questions are asked.

Thank you for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your b...usiness and look forward to your next visit!