Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

244 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

Dusty Farrow is a great service advisor and takes care of you and communicates regularly. She responds quickly and took extra steps to find a body part... and had it delivered asap. She is great

JR, Thank you so much for your kind words for Dusty! We are always so happy to hear we have been able to provide you with an enjoyable experience! T...hanks!

January 12, 2019

Always fast and courteous ,the prices they quoted are what they charge, the dealership is cleaners and well maintained, the staff is professional and ready... to help

Hi A.naylor, Thank you so much for your kind words for us! We are always happy to hear we have been able to provide you with a great car repair expe...rience! Thank you for your visit! And we look forward to your next visit!

• December 24, 2018

Jeovanni is a friendly and professional salesman and so is his colleague Cesar. This was a long-distance deal because there are no ecodiesel trucks near... where I live. It was a pleasure to work with both of these men and I feel I got a fair deal.

Thank you so much for your kind words for Jeovanni and Cesar! We're so glad you had a wonderful experience working with our team!

January 12, 2019

I went to have my vehicle serviced and a gentleman named Hector, provided the best customer service that I have ever received at an automobile dealership.

Hi Adams, Thank you for your kind words for Hector! We are so proud we were able to provide you with a great experience here with us!

January 11, 2019

I was there for my oil change & I was out pretty quick & plus everyone there is really nice & always willing to help out

Hi JPacheco, We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind words!

January 10, 2019

Stopped by just to look as the 06 Dodge Dakota RT I've had for 7 years wasn't going to last much longer with over 229k miles. I met Darrin Haley... who showed me a Dodge Lone Star 1500 Classic and it was love at 1st site. Darrin and the staff at Dallas Dodge were great. Thank you

Hi Cindy, Thank you so much for your kind words for Darrin! We're so glad we were able to provide you with a great car-buying experience! Happy... Driving!

January 10, 2019

The service rep really knew what I needed for my truck repair. The service was quick. I will be back for any other services If I need it

Hi Vermaurice, We are so thrilled we were able to help! Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit!

January 10, 2019

Alex Padilla is the best at helping with any issues I have ever had. He makes a possible stressful situation very workable. He also is very cheerful and... friendly every time I visit.

Hi DL, We're so glad Alex was able to help! We are thrilled he made a stressful situation easy to understand and solve! We appreciate your busi...ness and look forward to your next visit!

January 10, 2019

Great job. Came in under budget. Josh was excellent service advisor to work with. Dallas Dodge is excellent 5 stars. They can be trusted to take care... of all your service needs.

Hi Phil, We are thrilled you had an excellent service here with us! We appreciate the business and look forward to your next visit!

January 10, 2019

Dusty did a wonderful job on keeping me up to date the whole time my vehicle was being serviced. She is the reason I keep coming back to Dallas Dodge.... You people are lucky to have this lady!!!!

Hi Jack, Thank you for your kind words for Dusty! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!