Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

166 reviews

• September 25, 2018

A place with friendly staff and willing to help you with your problems. Will find out your answer to your question immediately. Love the car wash when... service is completely. All vehicles should get a carwash regardless.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

November 16, 2018

Overall experience was good. Great custoner service, only showed us one vehicle could of seen another one thought but they were nice. Need more comunication... skills

Thank you Marce, we appreciate the feedback!

November 16, 2018

Josh was amazing :) despite being there longer than I expected,he made the whole process tolerable and helped me forget how long I was there

We are happy to hear that Josh was a great help but apologize for the longer than expected wait time. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a revi...ew and for the feedback.

November 15, 2018

Excellent all around. Highly recommend. From the sales person to the finance manager. All were professional and welcoming from start to finish. I walked... out satisfied and with the vehicle I wanted.

Thank you Elias for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 14, 2018

Dusty has been a consistent and extremely helpful person when I come to have my truck serviced there. I literally go to this location because of her. I’m... very grateful for the work she does and the service she provides. Great, great job

Thank you Amos for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 14, 2018

Dusty always professional and work completed in timely manner. Services that are needed are the ones that are completed. I feel comfortable in work completed.

Thank you Rejena for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

November 13, 2018

Fantastic place for service. Josh my service advisor went 100 percent effort to get my Van serviced well and on time. I would recommend Dallas Dodge to... anyone.

Thank you Maxman for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 13, 2018

Dusty Darrow is the best advisor ever. Keeps me going back. Fast. Efficient. Kind. Courteous. Caring. Very knowledgeable. Up to date on services and... recalls. Gives excellence to this dealership. Because of her I brought mine any family’s service here from other dealerships.

Thank you Consepcion for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 13, 2018

Josh was seriously the best. I had a really bad experience recently at another dealership and after explaining what happened to Josh he made it his personal... goal to make sure I was taken care of. He negotiated with my warranty company to bring my out of pocket expenses down. Most car repair places will try to scam me since I'm a woman but he really looked out for me and I couldn't thank him enough. I'll be back for sure!

Thank you Alicia for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forwar...d to your next visit!

November 13, 2018

I always get excellent service from this dealership. The staff is always professional. The facility is always clean. The movie was a look so good.

Thank you Floyd for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!