Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (214) 347-8792 (214) 347-8792
Used (214) 613-1353 (214) 613-1353
Service (888) 542-0236 (888) 542-0236

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Car Purchase

I googled the dealership and saw some awesome reviews on Cesar Espinoza, salesman. I reached out to him and told him exactly what I wanted to buy. He ran and got the car and I took it for a test drive. He explained all the vehicle features. He is a very respectful young man. The process was f buying my vehicle was better because of him.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

John elite service

Everything was perfect, smooth process and my favorite part informed about what need to be done. overall John service went above and beyond going out his way make sure me and my husband was taking care of. definitely recommend

Dealer response

Thank you, Claire, for your kind words about John! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

Oil change

I went in for an oil change, my service advisor (Jasmine) was wonderful. They go above and beyond to make sure their customers will return.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Buyer

I called the dealership about a truck I found online. The salesman I talked to never followed up with me. I called back in couple hours got Valentine. He followed up with me and did everything he said he would. Excellent. I wrote a check for the truck. I was told I had to put 5k on a debit card and write another check or go get a cashiers check. They refused to call my bank to verify funds. This was almost a 78k check. Not a good way to treat someone who can write a check. I got the VP of the bank on the phone. They refused to talk to him but he was on speaker. He verified the funds. And we left with the truck. This was the biggest issue with the experience at Dallas Dodge.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your shopping experience was anything but satisfactory. After reviewing your situation, we want to make things right. I want to provide you with a free tank of gas along with cover your first oil change with us. Please give me a call at 214-729-7689 so we can make things right. Chris Hogan General Manager

1.0

Inspection

Made a 10 AM appt. After the tech offered a $25 upsell to disinfect my car, (which should have been included during this COVID time) they took my car and parked it. They didn’t tell me it would take extra time. I would have waited in the waiting area but HALF the customers didn’t have on their masks. After a 30 min wait outside I went on the parking lot and found my car on a back lot. I returned to the service desk and asked about ETA of service. They said they would get to it in 10 minutes. Again no explanation as to why the delay. 45 minutes later my car was parked out front. I went to the service desk and my service tech said he would check on my car. I told him it was out front. He gave no apology for delay .. nothing. An hour and a half for an Inspection? This type of customer service does not warrant my return. Very disappointed as my first trip here was great.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your inspection visit with us. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 214 319-1292. I look forward to speaking with you. Derek Johnson Service Manager

Ms. Houston

Brandon Watts and Chris Moore were the best! They made my buying experience pain free. They were efficient and respectful of my time. I will share their names with my friends who are in search of a car!

Dealer response

Thank you Ms. Houston for your kind words for Brandon and Chris! We are thrilled that they provided you with a the best car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car!

Oil change

Dallas Dodge and their staff are amazing they go over and Beyond to give you the satisfaction that you want and need. Alex was able to help me in a timely manner and with a short notice that I gave. Alex was able to let me know not only to I need a oil change that I had some other things going on with the car and he broke it down to let me know exactly how much it would be. I highly recommend Alex as your customer representative and Dallas Dodge 4 your maintenance and if you need a new vehicle or used vehicle they are the ones to go to.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great Service

Chris Moore did a good job helping me find the truck I wanted. The process was fast and very informative. Thanks for the help Chris, I’m enjoying the new purchase. Jennifer O. From finance was also very helpful. I recommend this team to help your purchase process.

Dealer response

Thank you Jesus for your kind words for Chris and Jennifer! We are thrilled that he provided you with a fast and informative car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car!

1.0

Poor customer service

I called to schedule to bring my vehicle in for routine transmission service and recall notice. I spoke to "Johnny" about the service and cost ($209). I got there at 3 p.m. and around 5 "Johnny" came to tell me there were not any filters to perform the transmission service and they used them all prior to my 3 p.m. appointment. But they will complete the recall. I sat there from 3 p.m. to nearly 8 p.m. when "manager" approached me rudely asking me why i was there. I explained to him and the secretary found my package behind the desk completed for the recall. I asked how long had it been there and she did not know. When i got my paperwork the service i initially went in for was listed as original customer request was $316.20?! So if they had the filter to perform my service as requested it would have been one hundred dollars more!?

Dealer response

Jason, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your transmission and recall notice. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319-1346. I look forward to speaking with you. Salvador Sosa

Alex at Dallas Dodge helped me immensely throughou

Alex at Dallas Dodge helped me at every step of the way. Derek Johnson and Alex followed every step needed and advised me whenever there was a problem. I have found a REALLY GOOD service rep in Alex and due to his and Derek's attention to detail and my service I intend to keep Dallas Dodge a For all my automotive requirements as well as recommend their services to others. Thank you all at Dallas Dodge!

Dealer response

Thank you Jim for your kind words for Alex and Derek! We are thrilled that they provided you with a really good service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!