Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (214) 347-8792 (214) 347-8792
Used (214) 613-1353 (214) 613-1353
Service (888) 542-0236 (888) 542-0236

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Oil change

Dallas Dodge and their staff are amazing they go over and Beyond to give you the satisfaction that you want and need. Alex was able to help me in a timely manner and with a short notice that I gave. Alex was able to let me know not only to I need a oil change that I had some other things going on with the car and he broke it down to let me know exactly how much it would be. I highly recommend Alex as your customer representative and Dallas Dodge 4 your maintenance and if you need a new vehicle or used vehicle they are the ones to go to.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great Service

Chris Moore did a good job helping me find the truck I wanted. The process was fast and very informative. Thanks for the help Chris, I’m enjoying the new purchase. Jennifer O. From finance was also very helpful. I recommend this team to help your purchase process.

Dealer response

Thank you Jesus for your kind words for Chris and Jennifer! We are thrilled that he provided you with a fast and informative car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car!

Poor customer service

I called to schedule to bring my vehicle in for routine transmission service and recall notice. I spoke to "Johnny" about the service and cost ($209). I got there at 3 p.m. and around 5 "Johnny" came to tell me there were not any filters to perform the transmission service and they used them all prior to my 3 p.m. appointment. But they will complete the recall. I sat there from 3 p.m. to nearly 8 p.m. when "manager" approached me rudely asking me why i was there. I explained to him and the secretary found my package behind the desk completed for the recall. I asked how long had it been there and she did not know. When i got my paperwork the service i initially went in for was listed as original customer request was $316.20?! So if they had the filter to perform my service as requested it would have been one hundred dollars more!?

Dealer response

Jason, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your transmission and recall notice. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319-1346. I look forward to speaking with you. Salvador Sosa

Alex at Dallas Dodge helped me immensely throughou

Alex at Dallas Dodge helped me at every step of the way. Derek Johnson and Alex followed every step needed and advised me whenever there was a problem. I have found a REALLY GOOD service rep in Alex and due to his and Derek's attention to detail and my service I intend to keep Dallas Dodge a For all my automotive requirements as well as recommend their services to others. Thank you all at Dallas Dodge!

Dealer response

Thank you Jim for your kind words for Alex and Derek! We are thrilled that they provided you with a really good service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Liz Perez is great. Excellent service.

Liz Perez is great. I take all my service to this dealer because she is there. Trys very hard to help save customer money. Very courteous.

Dealer response

Thank you Ralph for your kind words for Liz! We are thrilled that she provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

4.0

Minor repairs

Can't grade the work yet because I just got the car back. Maybe after a few days i will be able to rate the work.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your business with us again!

Poor Service

Total disaster. Took my car in at 9am for tune up and oil change, returned at 4:30pm to find out they ordered the wrong part for my car so was told the part would be in the next day at 11:00. Called several times to confirm before I drove to dealership to get transferred 5/6 times to someone finally answered to say I’ll call you back. After 2 hours of waiting for call, I arrived at dealership only to be told the part isn’t here and it would be another 2 hours before arrival. Total WORST experience ever!

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience trying to get ahold of a part for your repair. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at dejohnson@dallasdodge.net. I look forward to speaking with you. Derek Johnson Service Manager

Awful service this weekend

I needed my car to be serviced and spent this weekend trying to figure out where. I called and was transferred ENDLESSLY. One person who didn’t know after another person who was clueless to the next who said let me transfer you. Where does it end? If more isn’t done to maintain customer satisfaction you will have no customers left. Looks like I wasn’t alone in my experience this weekend from other reviews.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for your experience trying to get your vehicle serviced. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 214-319-1346. I look forward to speaking with you. Salvador Sosa Service Manager

Tune Up and Maintenance

Hector was quick and listened to what my needs were. He was able to find parts at no additional charge to me and all with a can do attitude and smile. Very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed seeing him again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

New key for truck

Took care of my needs quickly with out any hassle. I will continue to shop at Dallas dodge in the future. I recommend the service department to anyone as well.