Jim Lupient INFINITI

(4.3) 74 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
74 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Lupient INFINITI from DealerRater.com
  • Best Dealership

I've purchased a few vehicle from Lupient Infiniti over the years and would never buy from another. They have the best customer service. They take t...he time to help You find the perfect vehicle without pressuring You To buy.

• 2014 Q50 purchase

Vlad and his team at Lupient were excellent to work with!! I was very happy with the buying experience...even on a busy Saturday morning. Everybody ...was available and eager to address any and all questions that I had. Love the car!!

• Sandy Lange, Simply the best.

Me and my wife recently purchased a fully loaded QX56 from Sandy Lange at Jim Lupient Infiniti, she was very friendly and communicative. From the mome...nt we walked into dealership, she made us feel welcome by greeting us, listen to our needs, asking the right questions, and gives the right advice, we felt at ease and comfortable, felt no pressure from her to make a sale. She took her time to explain all the features in the car and we found her to be very knowledgeable and great people person. She kept us updated throughout the entire process, and even call couple of days later to find out our satisfaction with the car. Very Professional, simply the best. Sincerely, Mr & Mrs Aina.

• Great experience

I worked with Sandy for my second time in getting a new car. She worked on my behalf to get exactly what I wanted. She helped me with end of lease tur...n in insuring there were no surprises. Sandy made the whole experience easy and seamless-exactly as it should be!

• Leasing experience

Sande has been our trusted salesperson for years at Lupient. We wouldn't choose another, dealership or salesperson. She makes our experience fun and s...eamless. Great job and thank you.

Overall Experience

• A great first car buying experience to remember

After having visited a few other dealerships, I brought my daughter into Lupient Infinity. From the get go, the staff made everything attempt to make ...sure we had a positive buying experience. This began with Vladimir from the sales team. My daughter was treated with respect and it was obvious, that she was viewed as a potential customer for life. After completing the test drive, she was very interested in a vehicle. We made an offer contingent upon an alignment. When the car returned from the alignment it was reported that approx $900 worth of work was needed to replace some worn components; in order for the front end to be properly aligned. Having made an offer on an "as is" used car (already at the top of my daughter's budget) I was prepared to explain to her that these things don't always work out as expected. However, Nathan Bard (executive manager) was making the rounds speaking with customers. He stopped by to speak with my daughter and me about our experience at the dealership. Upon learning tue situation with the car, he authorized the repairs to the vehicle while still honoring my daughter's original offer. It would have been very easy for him to say it wouldn't work out and just auction off the car layet. His understanding of the situation, his awareness of the reputation of the dealership, and his customer service attitude make him invaluable to the business. As follow-up to the work on the vehicle after the sale (and icing on the cake) Peter from the maintenance team followed up To let us know that the repairs went well and everything was "good to go". My daughter couldn't have had a better first car buying experience. She had already begun to recommend Lupient to her friends, and feels very comfortable giving her business to them in future years. Thanks for making this a great time for my daughter!

• Got my dream car!

Great dealer to work with. Very friendly and helpful. They even let me try out the car for the weekend to make sure I loved it!

• Great Experience

Lease experience couldn't have gone better. Definitely will do business again in the future!

• Very friendly and professional.

Bought a used Escape and couldn't be happier. Staff was very friendly and approachable. They went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer.... Would recommend to others.

• First time car buyers beware

I bought a used 2001 Tahoe from them January 2016. The lady in the financial office assured me I'd be able to refinance my loan after 6-12 months of o...n time payments. Well being a first time car buyer with no credit history, I got stuck with a 19.99% interest rate. Little did I know, NO bank will refinance a vehicle that is 16 years old. On top of that, my Tahoe has soft spots in the frame. So over a year later of on time payments I've barely made a dent in the loan on a truck that will likely rust from the inside out before I finish paying it off. I was referred to a sales guy that could supposedly help me get it traded in. Well I talked to him and he offered me like $1200. Like a 5th of what I'm paying for it. Well more than that after the $1200 down payment. These guys are nasty in the way they practice business. Stick with Craigslist or private sales for used vehicles. You may get screwed but it won't be as hard as Lupient Infiniti screws first time car buyers.

Jim Lupient INFINITI