3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 843 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

843 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills from DealerRater.com

• Service Appointment
    September 15, 2017

Great experience. Maria did fantastic job. Thorough and professional.

Efficient service, nice people
    April 15, 2018

I have two Lexus Cars. Both of them I bought at Jim Falk Lexus. From my experience I think it is a good place to buy cars using internet. You could ge...t a competitive price compare to other dealerships. Service department is very good. Obviously, I want to see more coupons. Recently I need to change oil and hood shocks on my Lexus RX 350. I spoke with Adriana Maldonado. She impressed me with very efficient service and professional skills. I definitely will deal with her with future Lexus service requests. Angel Vasquez - a service consultant did a very good job coordinating the work on my car. I really appreciate his service. Jasmine who provided me with a loaner car worked fast and accurate.The waiting room is nice and clean, you get coffee and mixed nuts. So, it feels good at this dealership.

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Dmitriy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills. If you ever ne...ed anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Employees Worked With
    The friendliest service ever!
    April 13, 2018

There???s a reason why so many Lexuses in LA are purchased from Jim Falk. From the dealership to the service center, every single Jim Falk representat...ive is friendly, respectful, and hard working. And the service center is impressively immaculate. Shout out to Angel, who is as a great a dad as he is a Jim Falk representative.

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills! Thank you, and we look forward to your next visit!

Renew rease
    April 12, 2018

He was very kind and nice He was very friendly He was there whenever I need something He made me so comfortable after I talked to him

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you, and we hope to be of service to you again!

Purchase of a new Lexus IS 300
    April 10, 2018

Charles was very patient and explained all the issues I did not understand. He took so much time with me and I appreciated the fact that I questioned... a few things regarding the contract.

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Congratulations on your new IS 300, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything th...at we can do for you!

Service
    April 8, 2018

Denny Park was helping me out regarding my vehicle???s issues. He???s very friendly, understanding and helpful. thank u man for ur great service >>

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Hi Vuthy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we... can do for you. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Auto purchase
    April 5, 2018

Overall satisfied with Jim falk Lexus. They answered our questions and were pretty accommodating. Our salesman was friendly and courteous. Would recom...mend to anyone looking to buy.

Robert Carr

Product Specialist

Car Service
    April 2, 2018

I'm starting to question why every time you service my car, it creates a problem that wasn't there before. This has happened several times over the y...ears with today being the worst (check engine light came on after just getting it back 3 days ago and barely driving it). The 2 stars were for Steve who helped me (otherwise it would have been zero or 1). He was great and I want to make sure that my negative review is not a reflection on his service. He was even very friendly and helpful today when I brought the car back. It was completely about my car having issues after being in your hands.

Fine service
    April 2, 2018

The service that was needed was completed in a timely and efficient manner. Eddy Chavarria, the Assistant Service Manager facilitated the entire proce...ss, with efficient, explained what needed to be done. He did a great job and added humor is always a good thing.

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

It is great that everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Eddy Chavarria

Assistant Service Manager

Eddy Charvarria is great for service!
    March 30, 2018

I bought a CPO from another lexus dealer and noticed something is not right. Took it to Eddy who fixed it for me in 24 hours. I have worked with Edd...y for a few years now with my other lexus and he is always pleasant, friendly, easy to work with, no pressure and knowledgeable. If you want great service, please go see Eddy at Lexus Beverly Hills!!!!

Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Hi Alvin. Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear Eddy was able to provide a great experience for you. We hope to see you at your ne...xt service.

Eddy Chavarria