Apple Tree Honda

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 133 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 10, 2017

I just wanted to tell everyone how helpful Elizabeth Wiggins at Apple Tree Honda was, She was very patient with me in trying to get me into a new car.... She listened to my needs and really seemed to care about all the things that I wanted in a new Car. Her Manager Matt even came out and spoke with me and he was such a delight. If you are looking for a NEW car, whether it is a HONDA, ACURA, or even PREOWN. She is the ONE TO SEE!!!! Thank you Elizabeth!!!!

May 3, 2018

Worst experience ever! I would not recommend this place to anyone. They are completely profit centered and do not care about the customer at all. I wa...s intimidated and harrassed into buying a vehicle even though, I had discussed my financial situation and reasoning for saying no several times with the sales rep, but still pushed into the purchase of the vehicle. When I called the sales manager, Matt S, I was still lefy with no help or any answered questions. This was my first vehicle purchase and was a terrible one due to my lack of knowledge and being took advantage of because I am a young, single female.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Shaianne. However, I am deeply disappointed in the experience you had while visiting with us. I wo...uld like the chance to speak with you in order to get more information and hopefully make amends. Please feel free to contact me at 828-684-4400. I look forward to speaking with you. Matt Sewitsky

April 16, 2018

This is a shout out to Reggie for helping me reconnect my phone to Bluetooth and buy new CRV Sunday morning. A lifesaver for me!

Thank you for the 5-star review, Helen!

April 11, 2018

I sent an email about a car, they called and left a message because I was at work and before I could get back to them they emailed me telling me it ha...d been sold.

Crystal, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. However, I am deeply disappointed in the experience you had when you inquired about a veh...icle. I would like the chance to speak with you in order to get more information and hopefully track down another vehicle that will be good for you. Please feel free to contact me at 828-684-4400. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Matt Sewitsky

March 30, 2018

Do not use apple tree Honda. The service is slow, the staff is unhelpful canit do anything without management and the inspection staff is rude. It tak...es at least 3 hours or more to sing paperwork. Do not buy your car here Asheville. Drive to Hickory Johnston City or Greenville. You will be back home sooner happier and with more money in your pocket.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. However, I am deeply disappointed in the experience you had while visiting with us. We understand ...that time is valuable, and I am sorry we were not able to expedite the process. I would like the chance to speak with you in order to get some more information and hopefully make amends. Please feel free to contact me at 828-684-4400. I look forward to speaking with you. Matt Sewitsky

March 1, 2018

On a Monday afternoon I submitted an online credit application to purchase a used Jeep Wrangler. Every day I made multiple attempts to find out the st...atus of my application and kept being told it was still being processed. I received alerts from the credit bureaus that my credit had been pulled and yet still it was being processed. Four days later when I once again email asking for an update, the salesman informs me that the Jeep I was looking at sold the night before. Had tJeep before that someone else came along. Now my credit score has dropped from the inquiries and the Jeep I wanted is gone. I’ve never been so upset with a dealership. I do not recommend these people to ANYONE

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are truly sorry that you had a negative experience with us. Please feel free to contact us at82...8-684-4400 so we can properly address your complaints and make sure your next visit with us is worthy of 5-stars. Matt sewitsky

January 28, 2018

My wife and I had narrowed our search of new vehicles and ended up dealing with the friendly staff at Apple Tree. We purchased a Honda Pilot and feel ...like we received a very fair deal. But, more importantly, as long-time Apple Tree customers, we know that if we have any issues post-sale...no problem. They will be there to service and back up their products as well as any dealer I've ever dealt with. The new showroom is beautiful and very comfortable. Our salesperson, Stephanie, was very friendly and knowledgeable. She made my wife feel very at ease and helped us simplify the car buying process. My wife loves her new car and we feel very fortunate to know that Apple Tree offers lifetime car washes and state inspections, as well an incredible 10 year - 1 million power train warranty. I highly recommend Apple Tree for their great Honda products and service.

Thank you for the excellent review, David! I am glad Stephanie was able to make your experience easy and hassle-free. Come back to see us again anytim...e!

December 5, 2017

This dealer was so accommodating they met me in Johnson City TN. The car was everything that they said it would be and we purchased the car restauran...t parking lot. You cannot beat that kind of service. Would definitely recommend Apple Tree.

Thank you for the 5-star review, Carolyn! I am happy you had top-notch customer service, and an enjoyable buying experience. Come back to visit us any...time!

December 5, 2017

Start to finish very pleased with the entire process. A lot of people don't realize or take advantage of the continued complimentary car washes that ...continue after the sale. Great place to do business. Would an will continue to recommend them.

Thank you for this excellent review, Rick! We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to your next visit with us!

September 15, 2017

Very hi pressure sales people fread Anderson munch more pleasurable no hi pressure to buy from them .

Apple Tree Honda