Apple Tree Honda

142 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 8, 2019

After looking about 2 weeks for a car, and going to several dealers and was given the run around by many other dealerships because I wasn’t going to finance... with them , I was becoming very frustrated in my quest to find a car. However, I had a wonderful experience purchasing my used Pilot from Appletree. The sales rep angelo went above and beyond to make me happy. He helped me get things worked out for my pilot and it totally made my day! He was awesome And I love my Honda Pilot!

Erika, thanks for providing us with this positive feedback! We work hard to go above and beyond for each and every customer! We hope you enjoy your ne...w Pilot!

March 29, 2019

Over the last several years, my husband and I have bought 3 vehicles from Apple Tree Honda, including a pre-owned Honda Acura. We have had nothing but... bad experiences with the Acura people at Apple Tree. They are incredibly arrogant. Just today, I called them to ask about the extended warranty that we purchased when we bought the Acura. We are out of town having work done to the Acura, and I don’t have the warranty paperwork with me. When I called Apple Tree to inquire about the warranty, I was first told we had never bought a warranty. When I pressed the issue, the “service advisor” became curt and proceeded to talk to me as if I were being a total pain in the butt. We did indeed purchase a warranty and after making subsequent phone calls, I found out the warranty is still active. This is not the first time we have been met with arrogance and rudeness from Apple Tree Acura. Shortly after we bought the Acura a few years ago, we had a bad problem with the oil pan. When my husband and I sat down to talk to the Acura service people, they challenged us and berated us right there in their service department. We had never experienced that before when dealing with a car dealership. The total disregard of trying to work with us and explain things to us was appalling and frightening. DO NOT DEAL WITH APPLE TREE HONDA ACURA!!!

Thank you for the honest feedback regarding your experiences at our dealerships. We strive to always put the customer first and provide excellent cust...omer service. I would be interested in discussing this further with you, as I would like to figure out what exactly is going on. At your earliest convenience, feel free to call me at 828-684-4400. Sincerely, James King, Service Manager

• June 10, 2017

I just wanted to tell everyone how helpful Elizabeth Wiggins at Apple Tree Honda was, She was very patient with me in trying to get me into a new car.... She listened to my needs and really seemed to care about all the things that I wanted in a new Car. Her Manager Matt even came out and spoke with me and he was such a delight. If you are looking for a NEW car, whether it is a HONDA, ACURA, or even PREOWN. She is the ONE TO SEE!!!! Thank you Elizabeth!!!!

March 29, 2019

I was helping locate a vehicle for a friend. Found a Acura TSX at Apple Tree. Very good condition. Everyone I met at the used car side was very friendly... and eager to help. All my questions were answered. We actually saw the vehicle before it was detailed, any it was very clean beforehand. Was purchased there new in 2009. He actually purchased the vehicle. Could not pass up the Acura ,super clean and low miles.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy that we were able to help you and your friend an Acura TSX that works for them! We look forward to... seeing you soon.

March 12, 2019

We purchased a 2019 Accord 2.0 T Hybrid EX-L from Apple Tree Honda in January 2019. Our sales consultant explained the benefits of the hybrid the main... one being it would deliver around the 47 MPG which was the EPA estimate. We drove the hybrid for 2,000 miles all highway and were not able to get over 34 MPG which was much worse than the Optima and Sonata hybrids we had owned previously. We contacted the dealership to trade the hybrid for a gas only model. We were mislead over and over again by the sales manager, to the point of our arriving at the dealership to pick up the new car only to find out it was a 2018 model 1.5L, vs the 2019 2.0L Turbo model we had in the hybrid, with us paying a significant amount more for a car of a much lower value. When we questioned this we were told "sorry this is the best we can do", and allowed to walk out of the dealership unattended while the sales manager and sales consultant sat down at the table and watched. It was much unlike how we were treated when we purchased the Hybrid just 3 weeks earlier. We were embarrassed and frustrated. We took the Hybrid to Morganton Honda where we were given a fair deal on the Accord Touring Gas 2.0T that we now own. If you are considering buying a car I would stay as far as I could get from Apple Tree.

Randy, we never want a client to feel the way you do about your experience. We make it our goal to ensure clients are satisfied and it is disappointin...g that we did not meet that standard with you. Please contact me directly at 828-684-4400. I would be grateful for the chance to fully understand your frustrations and get to the root of the issues so that we can improve our service for the future. Thank you and I look forward to your call. Sincerely, Matt Sewitsky, Sales Manager

November 1, 2018

I been two times to these dealer the first one to get a replacement key and the second to get a car check, the first time they were charging me for the... key way to much, i went to the dealer in Morgaton and they charge me like 40 to 50% less and the second time went to check my car for vibration they charge me more than a $100 to tell me the car has nothing and there is no vibration, i finish doing a engine mount replace at the Morgaton dealer and the vibration was gone cause i am sure the car has a big vibration, so just saying the dealer in MORGATON is way way better, to bad that is not that close to me.

We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We dislike hearing that you felt pressured in any way, as we like our gues...ts to always feel comfortable. At your earliest convenience, I would like the opportunity to talk to you more about your visit with us. You can contact me at 828-684-4400. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, James King, Service Manager

June 28, 2018

My sales person was Stephanie, it is an understatement to say she was great. She stayed on top of the sale from start to finish. She had the right mix... of professionalism and friendliness. Mike in finance was also very helpful and good at the job he performs. Overall this buying experience with Apple Tree Honda was a positive experience.

Steve, thank you for the fantastic review! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Stephanie!

June 22, 2018

Airbag recall. I was told it would be an hour or two ..4 hours later I get it back. That was crazy. Not going to recommend honda any more.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. However, we are very sorry to read about your experience. We value your time and deeply apologize ...for the inconvenience the wait caused you. When you are able, please reach out to me at 828-684-4400 so we can further discuss your visit and hopefully restore your faith in us.- James King

June 20, 2018

I contact Liz Parker online internet coordinator and she was so, professional, she answer all my cuestion about a vehicle, I love Hondas and i always recommend... to my family and friends.

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation, Rodolfo!

June 1, 2018

I went in for a recall on a dangerous airbag. I got the car back with the airbag warning light on. Appletree says that is a total coincidence that my... airbag light came on and had nothing to do with their service. They refused to look at my car without first charging me over $120 diagnostic fee to plug car to their code reader. Manager made me wait for him to have meeting then had it out with me on the floor in front of over a dozen people instead of talking in his office. Recently had Appletree quote me 1800 to fix busted boot and bushings. Another reputable garage in town said they can replace it new for under 300. They were laughing at how Appletree was quoting me separately on parts that come as part of the same assembly. Honda just lost a customer.