Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park

1025 reviews

1025 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 22, 2019

Everyone was very welcoming and made the car buying experience great for a new buyer like me. Couldn't have asked for a better team and I would recommend... to everyone who is looking for a car

Robert Politza

Ulyses Gomez

Sales

NOT RATED

May 21, 2019

My experience with Castle Chevrolet was very pleasant. Fast and courteous service and knowledgeable sales professionals. I was in and out in less than... 3 hours driving a new vehicle.

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear that the team was fast and courteous. We look forward to helping you again in the future at Castle Che...vrolet!

Clemente Garibay

Finance Manager

(4.9) 50 reviews

Jasper Marino

(4.9) 39 reviews

• August 6, 2018

Just purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Castle. Andino, you are amazing and I couldn’t have had a better experience. You made it an exciting and... easy process. You bent over backwards for us and I am just so so excited. I don’t have enough thank you's for everything that you did for us. We love ya!

Daisy, we appreciate your review and we're so happy that you're loving your new car! Thank you for your kind words about Andido, and we&apos...;re looking forward to seeing you again for any future needs!

May 16, 2019

Becky helped me deal with some issues with my Chevy cruise on 5/15/19. She worked with me and was very helpful. I bought my cruise at another dealership... but I will be back for any other service I may need in the future. I will also will be back for a possible trade in. Thanks Castle Chevy and Becky. Jon

Jon, thank you for the fantastic review! We love to hear that Becky was able to help you fix your problems with your Chevy Cruze. We appreciate you ch...oosing Castle Chevrolet and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Becky Pirtle

Service Coordinator

(4.6) 22 reviews

May 15, 2019

Fair value for my trade and perchace of new vehicle on my terms. Sales rep Eddie was a pleasure to work with making my purchase easy. I would recommend... Castle Chevy VP to anyone.

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿¿¿re happy to hear we hit the mark. Come back ...and see us soon.

May 14, 2019

As we stated to the salesperson car buying for us has been worse than a trip to the dentist for teeth extraction! This purchase was so much different as... it was quick and smooth. I would highly recommend Castle and Enrique.

We love to hear that you had a quick and easy car-buying experience with us at Castle Chevrolet! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to work...ing with you again in the future!

Enrique Garibay

(4.8) 22 reviews

May 11, 2019

My experience at Castle Chevrolet was very pleasant, unpressured and professional. my salesman, Eddy, was helpful and knowledgeable. The paperwork was... done quickley and painlessly by Sean. Ivan was also very helpful in explaining the Warranty.

Tom, we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We love to hear that Eddy, Sean, and Ivan took great care of you. ...We look forward to helping you with any of your auto needs in the future at Castle Chevrolet!

Ivan Vujovic

Floor Manager

(4.3) 54 reviews

May 8, 2019

I was very impressed with the fast, friendly services that I received at Castle Chevrolet service and parts department. From start to finish was great!... They went above and beyond to make sure that I received the service and parts that I was looking for. They also had no problems answering any questions that I asked. I will be returning to them for future services.

Laverne, we appreciate you choosing Castle Chevrolet for your service! Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that our team deliv...ered you top-notch service and answered all of your questions.

Jasper Marino

(4.9) 39 reviews

Javier Gamboa

(4.8) 18 reviews

May 6, 2019

I have never had any problems with the service department at Castle Chevrolet The last two times I had the pleasure of being served by Marlex who is extremely... pleasant and polite. He is very patient and goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that you are getting the best price possible.

Tony, thank you for the amazing review of our service department! Our service team goes above and beyond to ensure our customers have the best experie...nce possible. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Marlex Rodriguez

Service Advisor

(4.5) 21 reviews

May 5, 2019

I purchased a 2019 Malibu from this dealership with ease. John Porter and his team made my buying experience smooth and short. I felt no pressure and felt... comfortable throughout the entire process. Thanks Castle!!! I appreciate your honesty and determination.

Clemente Garibay