Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park

1058 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 9, 2019

NEVER EVER BUY a car from these "Castle Guys" They are liars! Prior to My Purchase of a Used Car. Took it for a Test Drive, brakes were grinding. They... Stated that the car had passed a Safety inspect that all Trade-In cars go through. They fixed the brakes, Service guy comes back with the keys states theres no more noise coming from the front end. So I purchased the car... The next day the grinding has returned. So i take it to a trusted mechinic he states that front BOTH FRONT WHEEL HUB BEARINGS ASSEMBLY need to be replaced and Also COMPLETE MAIN DRIVESHAFT ASSEMBLY. According state Illinois State Law Dealers can not sell you a car "As Is" its called that Implied Warraties Law. But not when it comes down to fixing it. The Dealership doesnt no want to do it. I have spoken to the Service Manager. Comes to find out they have not Record of an Trade-in or Safety Inspection for the car. Then they call me an just bully you into returning the car, and not admitting fault or responsbile to fix the Vehicle I repeat DO NOT BUY.

September 14, 2019

Leased a new blazer -Alex Rocha salesmen was fantastic in all aspects - sold a used car to castle and received fabulous price off there participation with... blue/book - highly recommend this dealership to all

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and thank you for choosing Castle for your New Chevy!

• August 6, 2018

Just purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Castle. Andino, you are amazing and I couldn’t have had a better experience. You made it an exciting and easy process.... You bent over backwards for us and I am just so so excited. I don’t have enough thank you's for everything that you did for us. We love ya!

Daisy, we appreciate your review and we're so happy that you're loving your new car! Thank you for your kind words about Andido, and we're looking for...ward to seeing you again for any future needs!

September 2, 2019

Not to often do you get good service - but - at castle I always get great service. Keep it up!!! I also the free car wash.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!

August 28, 2019

So all in all, everything was decent. Came in with a rough idle issue and after it was checked out, they found an issue with the cooling system leaking.... After the repairs, the next day my coolant system was leaking. They did take care of it, just a hassle going back to the dealer on a Saturday. Then return the loaner and pickup my car on a Monday evening. I believe what I was charged for the initial repair was a bit high. Labor was over $1000.00. Based on when I told them to do the work and when the car was ready, it was roughly 5 hours. I believe most shops charge around 160.00 per hour, and I was charged around 200.00. I look at one of the items replaced, valve cover, and they charged 500.00 in labor. I personally cant see this taking more than an hour. I could do it myself maybe in 2 hours. Anthony was courteous and helpful.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for taking the time to give us this insight.

August 23, 2019

Great work as always! Thank you so much for always providing great service. Tony was courteous and helpful. Provided accuracy on service time and called... when ready

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great 5-star review and especially for your kind words about Tony!

August 21, 2019

I sold my 2002 GMC Yukon Truck on 7/29/2019 to Castle Chevrolet, the Sales person was Daniel Garcia. The truck was in good running condition. They promised... me only $500, and took my vehicle. I was leaving out of town that day 7/29/2019. So the salesman promised a check ($500) would be mailed to my home address by 7/31/2019. Interesting they could not cut a check for $500 in this huge dealership on the spot? Now it is 8/21/2019, and I have yet to received payment for my sale, nor not one returned phone call after numerous attempts to talk to (Sales person, Sales Manager not General Manager). Is this Dealership 'Stealing' Vehicles you sale to them if they don't pay you for your merchandise? No one has called yet, nor has anyone mailed me a check for payment...

Dan, your check has already been sent in the mail. If you have any other concerns please contact Mike at mcastagnino@castleguy.com and we would be mor...e than happy to talk.

August 14, 2019

Although I did not purchase my vehicle at Castle I sincerely wish I had.The business I used to go to would have you sitting HOURS before the end of the... service. That was just a oil change! Not that way with Castle. Respectful and Honorable!

August 12, 2019

Eddie helped me get the car I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay for it. He helped me with any questions I had.

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a good time buying a car with us at Castle Chevrolet. Eddie will be happy to hear your kind words. Please ma...ke sure to come to visit us again soon!

August 10, 2019

This was the most pleasant car buying experience I ever had. No games at this dealership, the vehicle was clean, full tank of gas and ready for delivery.... My salesperson Katie was outstanding, she followed up with me a couple of times after the sale to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Thank you for leaving us such a positive 5-star review. We are delighted to hear that Katie was able to help you before and after your purchase with u...s, she will be happy to hear your kind words. We look forward to hearing from you again soon!