Buhler Ford Mitsubishi

• BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!

BEST AUTO BUYING EXPERIANCE EVER, NO PRESSURE, NO HASSLE, NO ISSUES. SALES TEAM BEST IN STATE

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Buhler Ford! We appreciate your business!

• Great service department!

Karen & Joe are very courteous and helpful. I highly recommend Buhler Service.

Karen & Joe are very courteous and helpful. I highly recommend Buhler Service.

• Purchase Ford F-150

Process was not as long as experienced in previous car purchases. Salesman was knowledgeable and courteous. Manager was approachable and helpful.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Buhler Ford Inc!

• toyota tundra

i think that this is a good car, it is a good color and seems to be in good condition. the customer service is great, they are good people as well.

• Focus lease

Barry made it all possible as always . I'll lease my next car from him .

Barry made it all possible as always . I'll lease my next car from him .

• Master of My Domain

I brought my Escape in for service and was taken right away. Service performed within an hour.

Thank you for your kind words! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Buhler Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• BUHLER IS THE BEST!

Love Buhler Ford, GREAT Staff, always a pleasure...built my own Ford FLEX and could not be happier :)

Thanks so much for your feedback. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.

• First class

The service was first class. Albert Ciccone was professional, accommodating, and efficient every step of the way. Our family will most definitely visit Buhler, and Albert again for future vehicles.

• Great Dealer

Have purchased 2 cars off this dealer as well as another recent transaction. Very fair & honest. No game playing. Don't make you wait around & waste time. Up front with prices & how they'll help you and if they can't help you they will let you know. They stand up to their product in terms of service all the way.

• Great Dealer

Thanks for the feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

I have purchased 2 cars & sold a used car thru this dealer and highly recommend them. They are no nonsense, they work with you and don't make you waste your time waiting around. They won't nickel & dime you over stupid crap, their prices are fair and honest. I would go back to them in a heartbeat.