Hendersonville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.4
  • Great service!!!!

I bought my new 2015 Jeep Patriot here because my mother had just bought her new 2015 Chrysler Town and Country here and I loved the kind of treatment they gave her so I came and bought my new Jeep too. I had a 2010 Ford Fusion that was constantly on recall lists and was just too low to the ground for me now, I wanted something that was safer, not on multiple recall lists, and sat higher off the ground than my current car was. I love my new vehicle and my mother loves hers too. We were treated with respect and like people and will definitely return back for more vehicles from this dealership. I really want to say thank you to our salesman Josh Mitchell, he got both my mother and I the vehicle that we wanted at the price we wanted and we could not be any happier.

• Terrible repairs

Originally took my car due to a recall part 3 weeks ago. I've now had to go back two more times since for things that (not so) coincidentally stopped working immediately after each visit.

• Great service

Tyler is a great salesman. He made my experience a pleasurable one. I would definitely recommend Hendersonville Automotive.

• WORST DEALERSHIP IVE EVER DEALT WITH

AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE. CALLED TO SET APPOINTMENT TO SEE A SPECIFIC CAR....WAS FORCED INTO RIDING IN A BRAND NEW JEEP AS THEY CONTINUED TO PUSH ME ON A SALE FOR A JEEP. REFUSED TO LET ME SEE THE CAR I HAD CALLED ABOUT UNTIL I ACTUALLY RODE IN THE JEEP. I HAD A TRADE IN AND WAS WISHING TO GET LOWER PAYMENTS BASED ON EQUITY IN TRADE. TOLD IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN. WHEN I TOLD THE SALESMAN I CERTAINLY COULD BASED ON A SALE MY FRIEND HAD JUST MADE AT OTHER DEALERSHIP.....HE ASKED "WHY DID YOU NOT JUST BUY YOUR CAR THERE"!! COULD NOT BELIEVE HE WOULD SAY THAT. TRIED TO LEAVE ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS BUT THEY CONTINUED TO WORK OUT A DEAL. THE CAR DID END UP WITH MUCH LESS OF A PAYMENT. THEY LOST THE PAPERWORK DURING SIGNING AND HAD TO GO BACK IN TO SIGN AGAIN. THEY KEPT MY PLATE AND GAVE ME TEMP TAG......THEY ARE TAKING NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR THE TAG. I DID NOT KNOW I WAS TO KEEP THE TAG. THEY EVEN KNEW THE GUY THAT KEPT ITS NAME. MANAGER OFFERED TO GIVE ME 2 OIL CHANGES THAT I WOULD NEVERR CONSIDER DOING AFTER ALL THE CRAP IVE BEEN THROUGH WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. SALESMAN SAID "OH YEAH, JUST TAKES 2 MINUTES AT THE DMV TO FILL OUT THE PAPERWORK FOR LOST TAG". FIRST OF ALL...WAS NOT MY FAULT SECOND HAS ANYONE EVER GONE IN AND OUT OF DMV IN 2 MINUTES. WHAT A SORRY BUSINESS AND WASTE OF TIME. I REGRET THIS BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS GREATLY.

• Purchase of a 2015 Grand Cherokee

We are from South Carolina and decided to travel to this location due to how professional the salesman are at this dealership. Everyone treats you with respect and not like the "next sale" that we experienced at our local dealership. We will definitely buy from them in the future.

• Great experience

very polite and helpful.....salesman was not pushy, he waited for us to decide on our purchase and worked to get us the price we wanted and the payments....overall a great experience.

• Awesome

Awesome everyone was very nice and helpful,professional,experienced,at there job.Hospitable with everything

• Happy customer

I had a very pleasant experience and I've told everyone that knows about my purchase how easy it was for me to get into a car that I love!

• Very happy!

We are very happy with our buying experience Our sales rep Bill in Hendersonville is a great guy to do business with. All is well and the Dart is an awesome vehicle!!!

• First Visit

Overall the experience was good. The service tech that received me was quick and understanding. I went in with specific things to be done and that is what they did, they did an initial multi-point inspection and ensured my requests were reviewed. Cost of oil change was quite reasonable considering most dealers charge more, at least in my past experience. I think the condiments station and service waiting area could be tidied up a bit. Just appeared old and worn out.