Benchmark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 877-852-4592 Email Dealer
Service 866-976-3016

4.2
  • great experience!

Just bought a certified pre-owned Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Benchmark. The salesman Rick Besse was excellent! He went above and beyond to help! My husband went to check out the vehicle and Rick let him bring it to my work so I could check it out. ( I work very close to the dealership). Then they went back and did some paperwork and brought it back to my work for me to sign. There was a few things that needed to be fixed, so the next week Rick came to my work and got the car to take it to the shop. Got it back very quickly. Will definitely do business with them again!

• Honda accord

I love my car I purchased from them. It was a little time consuming, but they were trying to make sure everything was perfect. Which it was. Thank you Mckenna Anderson.

• Honda accord

The car I purchased is amazing. It was a little time consuming, but they wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Which it was. Thank you Mckenna Anderson.

• Great Buying Experience

I had the best experience purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. I had been in the market for months looking for the right car for my family. When I saw the Honda Accord on Cars.com I knew this was the perfect vehicle for me. This car was in perfect condition and the dealership even added leather. Benchmark has a great process. I recommend them for any of your car needs (New, Used, or service)

• Great service and staff

I leased a new Ram 1500 from Benchmark and service the vehicle there as well.

I leased a new Ram 1500 from Benchmark and service the vehicle there as well.

• Very happy!

Really wonderful experience! I'm glad we made the trip to Benchmark.

Really wonderful experience! I'm glad we made the trip to Benchmark.

• Service Dept is NOT express!

The salesman are AWESOME! No complaints there they really try to help put you in the vehicle you want at a fair price. The service dept lacks A LOT! Express lane is a joke! They need to take that sign down & burn it. Express is NOT in their vocabulary. 2+ hours for oil change & tire rotation is not express! And no it's not a one time incident it's that way always.

Our car broke down on the interstate we had it towed to the Dealership they took our vehicle right in and did our repairs, very nice people ,

• Anonymous

My buying experience was nice and easy. The vehicle needed a minor repair that took two weeks, due to waiting on the part to arrive.

• New jeep

Good deal. Quick and efficient Had what I wanted. Financed at good rate. Vehicle quickly gases up and ready for me