• Unsatisfactory

I took my Ford Fusion out for a power steering issue that is covered under a recall. I also had a thumping noise on drivers side. The service department chose to upgrade the software for a fix on the power steering issue. They told me the diagnosis for the noise, was an upper control arm.The tech said it was loose and interfering with the steering of the vehicle,but did'nt tighten it. I told them I would fix it myself as their fee was nearly $600.00.Turns out the upper control was'nt even loose or even defective.Nothing was touching or binding. I changed the part anyway and it never fixed the problem.I called the service department,told them about all this and simply wanted a refund ($116.00)Which was their diagnosis fee. They refused any refund and argued that I was wrong and their tech was correct. I have all the evidence they misdiagnosed my car and now they wont even return a call.I wouldnt recommend them to anyone.They are face value a friendly place .They try to convince you they are superior and you should just take their word for it.I think we have to much of this in our country.Too many times consumers are fed with more information that muddies the water and charged big fees ,not knowing these people are taking advantage of them.

Darrel, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details of this situation so we can determine how we can assist you. Please give us a call at (828) 253-2731 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• OIL CHANGE good, but TOO LONG a wait.

everything was great except the 2.5 hour wait time for oil change. i understand there must be lots to do in a service center...but you'd think that since a lot of people drop in for an oil change...you'd have a side team to only knock out "THE WORKS" or start requiring "APPOINTMENT ONLY" oil changes. Like i said, service was good....i can even understand waiting an hour...but 2.5hours for an oil change is far too long. Especially when a handful of your competition can knock it out in less than 30.

• FORD F150 XM Problem

Randy Heatherly was great. He tried his best to solve my problem which ended up not being a Ford issue.

• Quick Lane @ Asheville Ford

I will not take my vehicle to any place other than Quick Lane at Asheville Ford. I am confident in the technicians that work on my vehicle and I always feel like they performed the work professionally. I always feel welcomed when I walk in and I know I will receive the best treatment.

Tom, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! At Asheville Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• regular maintenance.

excellent, timely, courteous. location is very convenient to where I live.

Sara, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

excellent, timely, courteous. location is very convenient to where I live.

• Car buying made almost enjoyable

I hate buying a car. But Bill Jenkins made this an almost enjoyable experience. And, besides, I love the Escape.

• Provided a little warranty work, was satisfied.

William, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I live out of the area and the service advisor worked around my schedule to drop off the vehicle, have me a loaner ready, and to pick my vehicle back up. The repair to my vehicle (factory paint defect) was improved, but still had a slight run in the paint, but overall I'm satisfied with the repair. The service was great, and they really did work around my schedule.

• Escape

Chris was very helpful helping us purchase the car that met our needs. He did a great job teaching us the tech available in the car. He made the process painless and even enjoyable

• Super service!

Melissa, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

As always, Ford Quicklane did a fantastic job on my 2008 Escape. Liz who works at the desk is very polite, friendly, helpful to all of us. Jonathon is the main reason a lot of us go to QuickLane, he is the greatest customer service person in the world!!

• Great Service once again

the best people give the best service, starting with your Shuttle Driver to the young man who took care of me