Average based on 645 reviews.
  • Explorer repairs

Service was great. Repairs were timely (given that we dropped the car off just before the weekend and parts had to be ordered)

Peter, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you so much for choosing Asheville Ford Lincoln as your first choice for service!

• Great Service

My car looked great after the Auto Butler service. I also received a call asking if I wanted to replace my air filter with the oil change. The staff is always courteous!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Edward! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Always trade here

Could not ask for anything better. Great staff ,fast service, and good coffee.

Could not ask for anything better. Great staff ,fast service, and good coffee.

• Great experience

Jason was GREAT! He answered all my questions, obviously knowledgable about the vehicle I was interested in.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, John! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Service of my Escape

I was very satisfied with the service of my Escape.

I was very satisfied with the service of my Escape.

• Great Experience

I was concerned that buying a car would be a high pressure and unpleasant experience but ours was anything but. Charles was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him and Asheville Ford to everyone!!

We're always here to provide a pleasant and stress-free experience to all of our customers, Anthony. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Safe travels!

• Quick service

Friendly people/environment. Quick service and can answer any questions you have. 100% has my business

• gfffffff

We really appreciate your feedback! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Good visit. I showed up at 7am for an oil change (10,000 miles on new F150)hoping to get out of their early, but it was almost 1 1/2 hours before I was free to go. Aside from that, the customer service counter was very courteous and helpful.

• CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

NICK CAMINITTI, DID ALL THAT HE COULD DO TO ASSURE THAT OUR PURCHASE OF A 2015 USED FORD EXPEDITION WENT SMOOTHLY. ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR WERE ADDRESSED IN A TIMELY MANNER TO OUR SATISFACTION. HE IS A PERSONABLE SALESMAN THAT PUTS THE CUSTOMERS NEEDS UP FRONT.

• Great, easy experience.

Staff was very helpful. The experience from start to finish was smooth and hassle free.