4.1
  • bought new car

Got my car from grossinger Hyundai. Gerardo baez was amazing. He picked me up from my house to drive me to the dealership. Treated me with professionalism as well as honesty. Very down to earth and made me as a fist time car buyer fell welcome and comfortable. From the moment i showed up to test drive the car to being handed the keys he made sure i was happy satisfied and always had a hot chocolate in my hand. I don't think i could have had a better representative helping me with my purchase. I've always saw and felt car dealers to be selfish stuck up tools fighting for large comissions, And solely interested in themselves. This was not the case. Gerardo is a awesome guy. Thank you for my ford escape. I will recommend grossinger Hyundai to my friends and in particular Gerardo baez.

Thank you Sandeep for a great experience in purchasing our Camry Hybrid. Thank you for being patient with us and understanding our needs

• I would recommend all my friends to this dealer

When I purchased a Vehicle Here Angelina Horne was my sales associate and she was very polite and had an impressive knowledge for the cars and services they offer. She took me around to meet the sales staff. Everyone was courteous and pleasant. I would recommend anyone visit this dealer the prices are reasonable and they work with you as well. I know I don't have the best credit, but my car doesn't show it. Thanks Grossinger!

• Get all information in writing and not verbally

Let me start by saying the only reason I am giving 2 stars instead of 1 is because the demeanor of the sales manager was professional throughout the interaction. I live 94 miles away from this dealership. In my initial Cars.com inquiry to them, I specified my trade information and asked if $13k was doable on my trade, amongst other questions. The rep replied “After speaking with my managers we can get to your trade value for the Chrysler.” I gave the internet rep every single detail I possibly could have – payoff value, credit score, what I need my payment to be, how many months I wanted to go, etc. I talked to the rep (Daniel Skurski) on the phone and he told me he would speak to his manager and get back to me ASAP since I told him I wanted to come in that night. I told him specifically on the phone “if any of the detail I provided to you is not doable or you cannot get to my payment, please tell me now because I WILL NOT drive 70+ miles to get to you if we cannot make that work.” He called me back within ten minutes and told me we were in good shape and that I should come on in. I got there, test drove the vehicle, and then at that point it was apparent to me my sales rep had zero knowledge of the conversation I had with Daniel prior to coming into the dealer. He asked me about payments and then claimed he had no idea I was even planning to trade my vehicle in. I would expect that the conversation I had via email would have all been relayed to the sales rep so that I didn’t have to answer every question a second time and waste more time. After sitting there for 30+ minutes they came back with a payment of well over $100/month than what was agreed to on the telephone. The trade value I was told I would get was not honored, nor was the sale price of the vehicle Daniel provided to me. The manager then came over and also claimed he had no idea about the trade, despite an email from Daniel that I noted above specifically saying he spoke to his manager about it. Not sure what happened here – whether it was the internet guy doing a beyond terrible job of giving his manager all of the details, or if they just assumed that because I drove so far I would give into whatever deal they offered me. Either way, I left with the same vehicle I came in. I even wasted a hard inquiry on my credit report because I gave them my information based on false pretense. The manager was polite and courteous throughout the entire interaction, hence the only reason I gave this review 2 stars instead of 1. However, the overall experience was a zero-star experience. My advice: if you want to look at a car there, get every single detail and confirmation via email. Do not accept any verbal confirmation over the telephone before you go into the dealer.

• Thank you Sandeep!!

Thank you Sandeep for your patient service to us and in helping us decide on the 2016 Elantra. LOove the car. look forward to getting some referrals from me. Thanks again!!

• Got a Great Deal and Amazingly friendly Service

Got an amazing deal on my new 2017 Hyundai ACcent. Paid way below MSRP. Want to thank Sandeep for his patience and great service!!

• Go See Sandeep! Great Service!

Bought a new 2017 Tuscon Sport from Sandeep. He was very entertaining and helpful considering that we did drop in on him in the middle of a busy day. Very happy with our purchase and service at Grossinger Hyundai!

• First car buying experience

I absolutely love the workers here! They made my first car buying experience wonderful and easy. Definitely some lovely faces and personalities.

• Fantastic

My salesman Cory Jackson was very helpful in getting me the car that I wanted he is a great salesman kepp up the good work EXCELLENT

• Car Buying Experience

I brought my daughter here to Cory Jackson to buy a dependable car and I left very please!