(4.6) 166 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

166 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tameron Honda Eastern Shore from DealerRater.com
  • looking at ridgeline

First place that actually had someone come out to greet us and ask if we needed help.

• Great experience with more to come!

I recently purchased two vehicles from Brandon Reese and it has been my best car shopping experience ever! Great customer service and wonderful atmosp...here. I will definitely be coming back when it's time to purchase again. Go see Brandon Reese if you are in the market! You can thank me later.

• Car purchase

My parents purchased a 2016 Toyota Avalon from Tameron Honda today. Their salesman was Ryan Carney, who was very friendly and professional! He made th...e buying experience very nice for them. Thanks Ryan!!

• They. Were Wonderful!

I purchased an Odyssey to use for my dogs. The van was great, but the third rear seat device protruded above the floor which made the crates rock. S...o they were wonderful and found me another van which worked. It took several weeks to locate a similar van, but they kept working diligently on it. I would definitely purchase another car from them.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

This is wonderful to hear! We are so glad we were able to find a vehicle that worked for you!

• Customers for Life!

We were treated with great customer service and respect during the entire seamless process, even with a few obstacles to overcome. We love our new car...!

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

This is awesome! We are so glad we could help you!

• Awesome experience!!!

This was my first time buying a car and the experience was amazing. Tyson was awesome and very helpful. Calvin was awesome as well and explained every...thing to a T. Will definitely do business with them in the future!!! Thanks guys!!!

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us!

• Kelvin Moore's Great Service and Care is Fantastic

Mr. Kelvin Moore did a wonderful job as one of Tamron Honda sales managers. He was understanding, made it his business and dedicated mission to aime...d to please my family with a much needed vehicle; to make a long story short my experience in this buying process could not have gone any better and for my family and I. We are so grateful to have had Mr Moore as are representative in this rewarding endeavor, resulting in a awesome Tameron Honda Dealership Vehicle, which is located in Daphine, Ala. Roll Tide.

• Very helpful

Very helpful staff. Everyone from internet to finance did an excellent job. Worked with credit and price restraints till we were satisfied. Well worth... the trip.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience! We are so glad we could help you!

• Outstanding service!

Tyson made my first truck buying experience a breeze. Very helpful and overall a wonderful experience. Would recommend seeing Tyson for your next veh...icle purchase.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Congratulations on your truck purchase! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience!

• Customer service

The service we receive was great and I tell anybody about Tameron Honda because Tyson was great great from the beginning to the end.So if you need a H...onda shop at Tameron Honda in Daphne,Al.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

We are so happy to have you as our customer too!

9871 Justina Ave Daphne, AL 36526