(4.6) 179 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

179 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tameron Honda Eastern Shore from DealerRater.com
  • looking at ridgeline
    July 31, 2017

First place that actually had someone come out to greet us and ask if we needed help.

• Best trade-in/buy back estimates I've found
    January 23, 2018

Good experience. I traded my newer truck for an older one + cash. They offered me upfront the lower price of the KBB Fair Trade Value for my truck. ... Most other dealerships were wayyyy low on their initial estimates for my truck so this was a good sign in the negotiation process. They were still able to be flexible with their prices on the older truck as well. The whole process probably took 2 hours. Everyone was very friendly and overall I am satisfied with the deal we were able to come to.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Jordan, Thank you so much for telling us about your experience! We are so glad we were able to make a deal happen for you that you are happy with!

• Deep Freeze!!!
    January 23, 2018

I couldn't have picked a worse time to try and buy a car! The first day of what was to be a week long Ice storm found me 150 miles from home wanting ...to test drive and thoroughly inspect a beautiful 2004 Ford Thunderbird I had been following online for several weeks. I must say, Brian Taylor stepped up to the plate as it were, out of the warm showroom and into a north wind that was just this side of pure ice. In spite of all this Brian hung in there, convinced me we could do this thing, took the car in to Service and had them adjust tire pressure, etc. so I could get a true picture of what it might mean to drive this car under normal conditions. Long story short, we made several test runs, warmed things up a bit and went inside for some much needed coffee. By this time I wasn't sure if I was going to make it home or not, must less buy a car. Brian suggested that I DON'T make a decision that day if I wasn't totally comfortable with it. Instead, take the car home, let my mechanic go over it, check it out completely and come back later. So that's what I did and a week later; yes, it took the rest of the week before I could get back from Mississippi because of the ice, sleet and snow on the roads. Throughout all this I stayed in touch with Brian even though he wasn't able to get to work himself. The car ran great, checked out mechanically and by Friday I was able to get back to Daphne and finalize what I considered a good deal. Thanks Brian, I appreciate all your help and am loving the ride...

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

This is great to hear! We are so happy we could help you! Thank you for your business!

• Very Happy
    January 22, 2018

Brian and the the Tameron team were great! I highly recommended working with Brian, he was extremely helpful and was great to work with on this transa...ction.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We appreciate your business!

• Good Experience!
    January 22, 2018

Our salesman, Brian Taylor, did a very good job presenting the Honda Crosstour we bought. He was very knowledgeable and comfortable to talk to, answer...ing all our questions about the car. This car rocks!

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

We are so glad you are happy with your purchase! We are happy to help!

• Car Purchase
    January 22, 2018

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Tameron Honda. Our customer service has always been excellent and I anticipate on returning for futu...re purchases.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

This is great to hear! Thank you for your business!

• Great experience
    January 22, 2018

Tyson made my recent car purchase simple and easy. All the staff at Tameron Honda were friendly and easy to work with. Would highly recommend

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Thank you Ashley! Congrats on your purchase!

• Hesitant
    January 22, 2018

It was a great experience James Butts was very professional and informative and he knew the answers to all my questions about the vehicle I was inte...rested in that made me feel really good I got a salesman that knows his job. My husband and I did purchased a truck from Tameron Honda the whole staff was helpful and knowledgeable and made us feel so welcomed and comfortable I recommend anyone come to buy at Tameron Honda you won't be disappointed. Ray&Angela

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Thank you Ray & Angela! We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to tell us about your experience!

• Total Communications
    January 21, 2018

Did the Internet inquiry regarding a new CR-V and received multiple responses from various dealers. Initially, I had telephone conversations with Tyl...er Otis, Manager, because my wife and I were looking to trade-in two CR-Vs for one with AWD due to a pending move to a different climate. Mr. Otis was helpful and understanding of our circumstances. Because of our contact with Mr. Otis, we decided to seek a vehicle with Tameron. At this point, we were referred to Mr. Herrera. Our dealings with Mr. Herrera, both by telephone and in-person, we very positive. His demeanor was professional and friendly, All questions were answered promptly. At the time of purchase, the process was effortless. Plus, we were able to enter into a conversation with him which went beyond vehicles. Whether just looking at the various models or making a purchase, I would recommend that Mr. Herrera be contacted, He and others that we met at the dealership made the purchase experience positive. Very pleased with Mr. Herrera and Mr. Otis. ...

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

This is exactly what we always hope to see in a review! We strive to make your purchase experience enjoyable, and it seems we hit the mark on this on...e! So happy to help you! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it.

• First Time Buyer
    January 21, 2018

As a first time buyer I felt nothing but welcomed. Tyson was fantastic in pointing me in the right direction and working with me throughout the entire... experience. I would most definitely recommend him and the dealership as a whole.

Tameron Honda Eastern Shore

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience here and with Tyson! Make sure to let Tyson know if you refer someone to him... before they come in. We pay $100 for referrals that purchase vehicles.

9871 Justina Ave Daphne, AL 36526