4.1
  • My Best Experience Yet!

MIKE SAXON is your man! Excellent service and very responsive. I purchased my 2015 Chevy Colorado and it was a breeze. He treated us like he was our neighbor and has followed up with us since to ensure our utmost satisfaction. "WE WANT TO ENSURE YOU ARE HAPPY" The dealership is clean and well organized. Finance was a breeze with multiple options offered. The prices was exactly what I wanted to pay and the process for my trade-in was fast, reasonable and easy. I have taken my old car there for service many times in the past and I have never had an issue. Although I wish that the hourly rate was a little lower, overall I really like the service and people there. Mike took his time with us and answered all of our questions. He really understood what I wanted in a vehicle and ensured that we had everything we needed. I WILL do business with him (them) again.

• F150 crew cab

Herndon makes you smile! Nathan Whatley was excellent! Buy from him!!

Herndon makes you smile! Nathan Whatley was excellent! Buy from him!!

• Preventive maintenance

Had oil changed on my 2012 Terrain, waiting time was satisfactory and waiting area was clean and comfortable. Had coffee and snacks available for customers.

• Good costumer service

job was done in a timely manner , letting me continue with my day , good costumer service with a smile

• 2017 Chevy Silverado

We had a great experience. Warren White was very helpful & polite. He made the whole process very easy for us and enjoyable.

• Unhappy with Service Representative

Herndon tried to charge me for services that was covered under the GM warranty. I had to do my own homework and discovered coverage under the GM company. I own a 2015 SUV and had emissions problems. The representative just said, the emission could go out at anytime, and if I didn't have the extended warranty, I am responsible! WRONG!!

• Retired Military and

I purchased a white Toyota Tacoma pickup truck from Herndon Chevrolet on October 8, 2016. All of the personnel at Herndon Chevrolet were very pleasant, friendly, and helpful. The truck I purchased received full service before the sale, including premium oil change, washing and filled with gasoline. I am enjoying the truck and keep finding more features that I like.

• Just talk in the phone.

The price of the car in Cars.Com is different than the dealer, dealer had a higher price.

• The Best Sales Service Ever

Marlene Cragin said it was her first, but we pulled the Ultimate surprise on my husband, when we surprised him with a new truck. He thought he was there to sign papers for me, but she had the truck sitting there all filled up and detailed. I'll never forget the look on his face, unbelievable. Can't thank her enough for all her hard work and all the others that helped. THANK YOU!!, CYNTHIA AND DANIEL KRUMMES

• Very pleased with our new Equinox!

Our total experience at Herndon was superior. Shelby, with whom we worked, did an excellent job in locating the right car for us and explained everything well. She was friendly, knowledgeable and most helpful. The finance person explained all details in an easy to understand manner. Chris, who went over the features of our new Equinox, put the material on our level and was very knowledgeable and patient with us. We were very impressed with the total Herndon package of quality cars and pleasant folks. Thank you, Herndon! We will be sending others your way.