1168 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lugoff Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • New Rav 4
    May 24, 2017

Hassle-free experience no problems at all. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Seems like a quality well made car so far

• Excellent job
    May 23, 2017

Greeted with a smile and treated as important as anyone who walk in those doors. The time to get me financial was moving very smooth. O was out of there in no time with a set of new keys to my new car. I will definitely will share my experience everyone that I come in contact and tell to go Lugoff for there next car.

• GREAT
    May 23, 2017

AWESOME EXPERIENCE, VERY SATIFYED WITH THE STAFF. THE ENTIRE STAFF WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ENSURE WE WERE SATIFIED WITH OUR PURCHASE.

• Awesome!!
    May 20, 2017

They are the best!! If you need a vehicle, go see them!! I've bought my last 3 cars from them! They won't disappoint! Excellent customer service!

• My Toyota Highlander
    May 18, 2017

I purchased my 2016 Toyota Highlander from Jamie Gardner at Lugoff Toyota. I would recommend anyone looking for a new Toyota call Jamie at Lugoff Toyota. Jamie is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

• Great experience. Sales and service are outstanding.
    May 17, 2017

They treat you like family and that's why I keep coming back. The old faces and the new ones make your experience the best.

• Great service!!
    May 17, 2017

I had a great experience at this dealership! Jamie Gardner was great to work with and made my first time of buying a car easy. He made sure to get my payments exactly where I wanted!

• Great place to buy a car
    May 16, 2017

I have great service with the guys here My family members purchased cars before me and I have sent 2 people since me to purchase vehicles as well. Will definitely go back

• Great Dealership
    May 13, 2017

This is a great dealership that provides excellent customer service and works hard to get you the best deal possible. The staff is very friendly and has a family atmosphere.

• Jamie Gardner and Lugoff Toyota Are tops
    May 13, 2017

Jamie Gardener could not have been any nicer to work with. He was not pushy and he knew all of the answers to the questions that I had. He called me back when I had more questions. He tried to help in every way and buying the car from Lugoff Toyota was a good decision. The other people who work there were always friendly and kind when I walked in the door and also made every effort to help me. Thank you Jamie Gardener.